rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Tom Brady
thekeg (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 19:09
Suggestion on Twitter that we might have re-signed him

Re: Tom Brady
Crutch (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 19:36
Would be pretty bizarre given current squad options and young prospects

StalyShark (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 20:17
This will be solely because heís had his hair cut by Johnny Leota.

2007dwain (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 20:47
Funny this has come up as on a sale sharks instagram photo posted last week or so you can see a player in the background with the same gray hair as his. This photo I now canít find

yukon (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 05:42
He would be pretty far down the pecking order, so far down in fact Iím struggling to see the benefit for either party

StalyShark (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 07:30
He did only play wing for us didn't he? Never 15 or 13?
He's probably just training with us until he finds a new club. TJ could have a word with Irish considering they've lost Lewington and Cokinasiga.

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 09:19
Wasn't good enough when he was with us before. Isn't good enough now.

AmericanRugbyFan (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 10:13
Imagine this American's confusion when I opened this thread.

StalyShark (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 10:47
Quote:
AmericanRugbyFan
Imagine this American's confusion when I opened this thread.

The 27 year old who looks 41, not the other way around.

clutch (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 13:01
I suppose the problem is we have players who can play in 3 different positions but most of them are first team players and they canít play in two positions. I still donít get it but heís clearly going to be be cheap.

Olyy (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 13:50
Always been a fan of Brady, but wing is the last place we need recruitment - it's a massive log jam already!

As above, though, RugbyInsideLine have just seen him hanging around with Johnny Leota and made a rumour from it

StalyShark (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 14:02
Wingers/utility backs who can play wing:

Yarde
Solomona
Ashton
McGuigan
Odogwu
JOC
Reed (though needs to put on a lot of weight amd keep his speed to get anywhere near)

Four of those are international standard. We don't need Brady who left us for more cash.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net