rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Manchester Rugby Pubs
protestbeat (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 08:28
Saints fan in peace. Looking for somewhere to watch the Saints/Tigers game today in Manchester. Any help appreciated smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2018 08:29 by protestbeat.

Re: Manchester Rugby Pubs
dinogyro (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 08:32
There is a website called 'Matchpint'. You can use that to find one.

I used it last weekend in London to find a pub to see the Sale game. The pub kindly put it on one screen just for me (and new wife, it was our honeymoon!)

iBozz (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 08:43
Quote:
dinogyro
There is a website called 'Matchpint'. You can use that to find one.
I used it last weekend in London to find a pub to see the Sale game. The pub kindly put it on one screen just for me (and new wife, it was our honeymoon!)

I'm delighted to see that the art of true romance isn't dead!

"Where would you like to go on honeymoon, My Sweetest Dearest Love? Money is no object and you can go anywhere in this wonderful world that takes your fancy - just so long as it's a pub in London showing the Sale game"! (Sm93) grinning smiley

Matchpint.

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

dinogyro (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 08:48
We got married on Saturday, stayed at a posh London hotel and had a champagne brunch. Sunday was just a wander round London, so it would have been mad not to watch the game. It's my honeymoon too!

Real honeymoon at the end of the month.

H's Dad... (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 09:25
One of the Autumn international games?(Sm6)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2018 09:28 by H's Dad....

dinogyro (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 09:37
Good idea, but don't think I would get away with that!

I will be back in time for internationals though. I better remember to pay for the Sky Sport upgrade.

protestbeat (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 09:39
thanks guys

ageinghoody (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 19:04
Back in early 2010 I asked Mrs Hoody if she fancied a Valentine's weekend in Rome.

I'm still upset by the look of suspicion that immediately crossed her face!

dinogyro (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 09:49
Cheapest Six Nations tickets, makes perfect sense.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 17:26
I remember some years ago asking my wife if she would like a weekend in Biarittz (Sm163)

StalyShark (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 19:19
I offered the South of France this summer to my better half. She didnít think much of our day out in Saint Affrique.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net