rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Ref Link
emerging shark (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 06:16
Does our Ref Link work for the upcoming ERC matches? I replaced my battery recently, from Halfords. Had to buy a pack of 2, if anyone wants the second one pm me.

Re: Ref Link
Flumpty (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 07:19
If my memory is working properly, RefLink is a Premiership initiative and doesn't work for european games.

Other differences (again if my memory is on), we may not get the big screen / TMO reviews and the timer counts UP, rather than DOWN.

hilly07 (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 07:35
And the clocks are in the corners!

Flumpty (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 08:58
& we get the horrendous "moving" illuminated advertising hoardings.

iBozz (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 09:16
I am led to believe, by Sam Diamond of That Ilk, that those providing the RefLink service will be at the AJB this weekend so should work. It will certainly be worth taking it along.

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Flumpty (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 09:48
Quote:
iBozz
I am led to believe, by Sam Diamond of That Ilk, that those providing the RefLink service will be at the AJB this weekend so should work. It will certainly be worth taking it along.

good stuff - the arm waving whistle blower will be Ben Whitehouse Wales.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/10/2018 09:50 by Flumpty.

17 October, 2018 10:28
I think "Whitehouse" is a polite term.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4248/34452231260_b77f3695e4_t.jpg
Dis mus be da place

Irish_Shark (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 11:35
Quote:
Mrs Trellis of North Wales
I think "Whitehouse" is a polite term.

He is much maligned by munster fans recently after his performance in their match versus leinster.

Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 17:30
For what its worth my ref link worked at Franklins gardens last weekend. Really glad as well as Nigel provided us with great entertainment. Informing us one of the French had a medical emergency.

At the next break the 4th official came on to ask details. Nigel said the player informed him he had "shat himself" He was allowed to leave and come on after he had cleaned up. In the meantime his temporary replacement came on, packed down in the scrum and promptly scored
(Sm128)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

17 October, 2018 17:48
Oh merde

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4248/34452231260_b77f3695e4_t.jpg
Dis mus be da place

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 18:33
Listening to the Toulon v Newcastle game on the wireless the other day, Mr Whitehouse was the referee I think. There was generally universal praise for the way he officiated

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net