rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

O/T: Flying Ryanair to Dublin/Galway (or anywhere)?
iBozz (IP Logged)
04 January, 2019 09:15
In November, Ryanair introduced a smaller free cabin baggage allowance (40x20x25cms) which, you will note, is now generously large enough to carry one small folding toothbrush and a squashed gnat.

When I looked in November such cases were only available from purveyors of dollís house furniture, etc, but the market seems to be catching up.

If you need such a cabin case for the Connacht game, or any other Ryanair destination, then the cheapest that I have found (currently on offer from Amazon) costs only £9.99, almost a disposable item!

Search for:

5 Cities 35x20x20 Maximum Ryanair Cabin Hand Luggage Holdall Flight Bag

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Re: O/T: Flying Ryanair to Dublin/Galway (or anywhere)?
Irish_Shark (IP Logged)
04 January, 2019 14:27
I paid the extra for priority boarding which allows an extra cabin bag the last time I flew Ryanair. Any smaller backpack that can fit under the seat should be fine if you're there for only a short while.

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
04 January, 2019 15:34
Quote:
Irish_Shark
Any smaller backpack that can fit under the seat should be fine if you're there for only a short while.

As opposed to staying on the plane for the entire flight.........??!!

Irish_Shark (IP Logged)
04 January, 2019 17:43
Quote:
Chris1850
Quote:
Irish_Shark
Any smaller backpack that can fit under the seat should be fine if you're there for only a short while.

As opposed to staying on the plane for the entire flight.........??!!

There = Galway

brilin (IP Logged)
05 January, 2019 08:37
Ridiculously, it is now cheaper to pay for Priority Boarding and take 2 bags on board than to take a small case which you have to put in the hold. Flew to Poland in December and almost half the plane were on priority boarding. This new poorly thought out policy is going to come back to haunt Ryanair. I have for many years used Ryanair as my airline of choice when flying around Europe. After the last lot of changes I have now gone over to Easy Jet where possible. Much simpler system.

The other 'arf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net