rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Half price tickets
brilin (IP Logged)
08 January, 2019 12:42
I received an e-mail offering me half price tickets for the next home game, however when you follow the link the only tickets available are at full price. If you ring the number in the mail nobody answers. Great service!

The other 'arf

Re: Half price tickets
kayleighbaxter1 (IP Logged)
08 January, 2019 14:21
Hi brilin - we have reviewed the process internally and can't locate the issue - when you open the offer email please click on the link & login straight away to access the discounted prices. If this doesn't work for any reason please call 0161 667 7519 or email Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com

H's D (IP Logged)
08 January, 2019 23:57
(Sm152) Impressive response, all in less than 2 hours.(Sm93)

brilin (IP Logged)
09 January, 2019 14:12
Impressive response, yes but the link still doesn't work! I follow the link , sign in and order tickets the price shown is the normal price for them. Once you leave the e-mail there is no mention of half price tickets, unless they are only for the North stand. If this is the only option then we will not be coming anyway. Currently ticket sales for the South Stand look to be about 50!

The other 'arf

yukon (IP Logged)
09 January, 2019 14:49
Quote:
brilin
Impressive response, yes but the link still doesn't work! I follow the link , sign in and order tickets the price shown is the normal price for them. Once you leave the e-mail there is no mention of half price tickets, unless they are only for the North stand. If this is the only option then we will not be coming anyway. Currently ticket sales for the South Stand look to be about 50!

If it is just the North Stand, the it's clearly an initiative to put a few people in a notoriously empty area of the ground, especially as Perpignan are unlikely to bring many fans and the North is where most away fans are put. I'm sure the view is very similar to the South stand and given time, you'll be able to accept the West Standard being to your right and not your left.

09 January, 2019 14:54
Buy tix for the North stand and then after entry work your way round to the South stand - or stand in whichever Sale are attacking in that half.

There are no ants in Antarctica despite the name.

brilin (IP Logged)
09 January, 2019 17:52
E-mail says all tickets except hostility. Why should I need to skulk around. They either exist or not!

The other 'arf

JimJam350 (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 14:20
Quote:
yukon
Quote:
brilin

If it is just the North Stand, the it's clearly an initiative to put a few people in a notoriously empty area of the ground, especially as Perpignan are unlikely to bring many fans and the North is where most away fans are put. I'm sure the view is very similar to the South stand and given time, you'll be able to accept the West Standard being to your right and not your left.

That's all well and good but will he be able to accept the pomposity of some posters?

10 January, 2019 14:24
I will always ring up Ange rather than going through the Ticketmaster process - far better service!

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 19:07
Quote:
JimJam350
Quote:
yukon
Quote:
brilin

That's all well and good but will he be able to accept the pomposity of some posters?

What are you talking about?? Had a bad day or something?

JimJam350 (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 12:26
Someone has recognised himself!

Monty9 (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 12:55
Quote:
JimJam350

Chris1850 one of the most well liked, respected and knowledgable posters on here. Have a day off JimJam.

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 11:57
Quote:
Monty9
Quote:
JimJam350

Chris1850 one of the most well liked, respected and knowledgable posters on here. Have a day off JimJam.

Thanks Dad!(Sm125)

Monty9 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 13:04
You are welcome Son

JimJam350 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 16:44
Quote:
Monty9
Quote:
JimJam350

I can quite believe that given those who regularly post on here.

No wonder the site is all but dead.

Monty9 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2019 10:31
Dead enough for you to keep coming back JimJam?

JimJam350 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2019 11:49
I like a laugh. Your posts are always good for that even if you seldom intend it.

Monty9 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2019 14:31
Iím glad I make you laugh JimJim, itís obvious someone needs to give you something to smile about.

ale shark (IP Logged)
13 January, 2019 15:35
Get a room

13 January, 2019 17:49
Quote:
ale shark
Get a room

Half price at Salford Travelodge (Sm14)

JimJam350 (IP Logged)
14 January, 2019 12:04
Quote:
Monty9
Iím glad I make you laugh JimJim, itís obvious someone needs to give you something to smile about.

See? I was right. Another laughable post from you.

yukon (IP Logged)
14 January, 2019 14:41
Quote:
JimJam350
Quote:
Monty9

See? I was right. Another laughable post from you.

[admin] If you wish to continue the bickering can you do it via private message please, thanks [admin]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net