rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Rohan back this weekend
Olyy (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 15:39
According to his Twitter,
Can't wait to see him back out there

"The big week has finally arrived for me.
Game Week.. excited to start doing what what I enjoy again.🦈"
[twitter.com]

Re: Rohan back this weekend
clutch (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 16:01
Off the bench I assume. No need to rush him back.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 16:37
You had me worried, thought I'd missed a match. You mean next weekend....

Crutch (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 23:53
Only chance to play until Saints and Wasps away so Id be tempted to start him and hopefully get 50-60 mins.

BasilBullneck (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 23:56
Excellent. That will be a real fillip. All we need now is AJ and some time for AJ, RJV and JOC/ SJ on the pitch together to start building an understanding.

thekeg (IP Logged)
28 January, 2019 12:04
Dont think AJ will play, I think hes with the USA, then back for the premiership matches

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net