rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

ERC final tickets
emerging shark (IP Logged)
27 January, 2019 16:33
Any advice on this. Just tried to buy 3 tickets for the Challenge cup final and found myself jumping through hoops on the Newcastle United website. had to register and it then asked for a supporter id!
Need to buy 1 ticket for a friend for the main final and it's shown as completely sold out..

Re: ERC final tickets
Garym (IP Logged)
28 January, 2019 07:44
They only release tickets in batches. Biggest issue is accommodation at a reasonable price.

ulsterlad (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 03:29
Quote:
Garym
They only release tickets in batches. Biggest issue is accommodation at a reasonable price.

RL have had their Magic Weekend in Newcastle for the last couple of years so it is worth reading some of their forum on the subject.

I have never been, but it seems there are lots of places outside the city, well serviced by public transport and far cheaper than the obvious choices in the city.

Long Eaton Shark (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 09:22
Booked for 2 nights in South Shields at a very reasonable price.

Flumpty (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 10:26
If anyone is stuck, please drop me a PM. I've currently got 2 cancellable bookings and I'll only need one.

StalyShark (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 19:11
A tip would be to look at somewhere on the London to Edinburgh train line, somewhere like Darlington. If you’re not going to be out late then that should be cheap.

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 19:23
Look at places on the Metro line. We stayed in Whitley Bay for the All Blacks World Cup game and it was no problem at all

emerging shark (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 20:58
Thank's guys but my post was in regard to tickets, not accommodation... that's not a probloem..

RiponFalcon (IP Logged)
31 January, 2019 20:19
Plenty of tickets available for the challenge cup and top tier ( level 7) tickets have not been put on sale yet. Both finalists will also get an allocation of tickets once finalists confirmed.
As stated earlier look for accommodation on the metro lines. The east coast mainline is an option but trains are not that frequent later in an evening. SJP is a couple of hundred metres from city centre and the train station. Plenty of options for food and drink very close to the stadium but also a couple of fan parks planned. You also have the option of the league game for a planning trip

RiponFalcon (IP Logged)
31 January, 2019 20:19
Plenty of tickets available for the challenge cup and top tier ( level 7) tickets have not been put on sale yet. Both finalists will also get an allocation of tickets once finalists confirmed.
As stated earlier look for accommodation on the metro lines. The east coast mainline is an option but trains are not that frequent later in an evening. SJP is a couple of hundred metres from city centre and the train station. Plenty of options for food and drink very close to the stadium but also a couple of fan parks planned. You also have the option of the league game for a planning trip

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net