rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Elliot Daly
franknfurter (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 00:22
To leave wasps.
Do we want him?

Re: Elliot Daly
PoyntonShark (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 02:40
One of my favourite players, one of few English backs who actually seem to think about what they are doing and can truly react to what he sees in front of him. Were it my club I would probably look for any number of excuses to sign him if available, but I think our priorities lie elsewhere. I suppose the club could view this (if true) in the same way as the Yarde situation and make a bid for such a quality player unexpectedly available.

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

Surbiton Shark (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 06:01
Quote:
franknfurter
To leave wasps.
Do we want him?

Heavily rumoured for several months to be joining Sarries

Crutch (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 08:56
Where would Sarries play him? Presumably not at full back so still a disconnect with England.

05 February, 2019 09:28
From memory itís Centre, they have Bosch retiring and a few others

clutch (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 10:55
They could move on some of their wingers I guess. Maybe Williams will head back to Wales. Maitland and Lewington arenít great. Strettle is old.

05 February, 2019 11:47
I think Strettle is also retiring. They had to call back a previously retired winger when we played them away - Daley would be a good signing for them as he can cover multiples backs positions

PoyntonShark (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 03:56
Looks like a done deal

BBC Report

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

Sea of Gold (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 04:39
I'd echo the above thoughts, it is seemingly already a done deal with Sarries. Whilst he played well last Saturday for England, from all accounts he has not been performing at all well at Wasps this season, having allegedly triggered his 'get out' clause to join them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net