rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Mark Jennings
StrettonShark (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 03:15
Does anyone no what's happened is Ben injured? Seen a photo he put on instagram story meaning he may come back or is fit

Re: Mark Jennings
clutch (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 11:03
He must have been injured. He would have featured yesterday I would imagine, otherwise. Nor has he appeared for the jets.

Sadly his days are numbered. A fresh start and hopefully an injury free period will invigorate him. Whoever the promoted team next year is should be looking a at him.

05 February, 2019 12:09
The club has put out a statement - here's the link:-

[www.salesharks.com]

alternatively here's one which works:-

[www.salesharks.com]

There are no ants in Antarctica despite the name.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2019 12:13 by Mrs Trellis of North Wales.

clutch (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 12:31
Let’s hope he gets his body right and comes back firing. May need to be in the Championship but his attitude is great so worth a promoted team taking a punt if he’s fully fit.

Olyy (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 13:43
Hope can make full recovery and come back stronger,
Fit and firing he's a quality player

thekeg (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 15:38
Sad news for him, fingers crossed he can get fit and start again

Pappje Shark (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 23:53
Can anyone shed any light as to why - yes him again - Sam Peters has tweeted that this is a “desperately sad story which one day he may feel strong enough to tell in full.”?

SP knows fine well that this will be read as an insinuation against the club. There won’t be a single Sale fan not saddened to hear of the toll his injury problems are clearly having and hence I ask whether anyone has heard of anything untoward.

ale shark (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 00:15
Quote:
Pappje Shark
Can anyone shed any light as to why Sam Peters has tweeted

Because he's a massive w’anchor.

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 09:45
Mark has tweeted in response to Peters insinuations that there is 'no story to tell,just need to get better'

I am swiftly coming to the conclusion that Peters has a clear agenda against the Club. He needs to take a step back and reconsider because any credibility he may still have is being rapidly eroded. This would be a shame as I am sure that his player welfare concerns are genuine and he could make a useful input into the whole debate. His recent Twitter fall out with Austin Healey also backfired on him.

Unfortunately, he has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth and coming across as an idiot.

clutch (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 12:18
He’s just a total see you next Tuesday isn’t he. No other word for it.
They should sack him. He’s incapable of being balanced.

thekeg (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 12:21
And even in response to the player saying categorically that he’s been well cared for he is saying “hope so”....

jaytom (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 12:26
Well, George Nott's made it clear what he thinks about him... (Sm22)

Monty9 (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 12:33
Quote:
thekeg
And even in response to the player saying categorically that he’s been well cared for he is saying “hope so”....

Thats stuck out to me aswell, not only is he continuing to try and peddle his agenda against Sale he then almost suggests Jennings wasn´t been honest with his response with a condescending "Hope so".

Glad George Nott has shown what the Sale players, and a big majority of the Rugby community now think of this man. All credibility gone.

Monty9 (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 12:38
More importantly though, good luck to Mark. I hope we see him back in the not too distant future, hopefully at Sale but whatever he decides I hope it works for him.

At the time he was the youngest player to ever sign a professional contract in Premiership history. A serious talent who I´m sure will get back to the top.

Olyy (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 14:19
Quote:
jaytom
Few familiar names in the list of accounts that liked his tweet as well grinning smiley

I doubt Peters will be spotted in the AJ Bell (end) press room anytime soon

Yareet (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 14:57
Quote:
Olyy
Quote:
jaytom
Few familiar names in the list of accounts that liked his tweet as well grinning smiley

I doubt Peters will be spotted in the AJ Bell (end) press room anytime soon

Weirdly including … Sam Peters!

Pappje Shark (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 20:32
That might well be more to do with saving it for future reference, Yareet. Having just looked, it is quite the roll call of players to appreciate George’s comment. For those who haven’t seen, it includes Tom C, TT and Will A.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2019 20:32 by Pappje Shark.

emerging shark (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 21:59
Unless I've missed it, there is nothing out there to say what his injury problems are, why a year off and has this been advised by the medics.. it just worries me a little..

Olyy (IP Logged)
06 February, 2019 22:43
Quote:
emerging shark
Unless I've missed it, there is nothing out there to say what his injury problems are, why a year off and has this been advised by the medics.. it just worries me a little..
I believe it's bicep injuries,
He already had the tendons replaced with achilles tendons and then reinjured them again afterwards,
I imagine the doctors have advised an extended break away from sport as if they go again his arm is screwed up permanently

jaytom (IP Logged)
07 February, 2019 10:17
Quote:
Pappje Shark
That might well be more to do with saving it for future reference, Yareet. Having just looked, it is quite the roll call of players to appreciate George’s comment. For those who haven’t seen, it includes Tom C, TT and Will A.

And Dave Seymour, Nic Dolly and Rob Webber now. Oh, and Dimes...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2019 10:21 by jaytom.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net