rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Signings and Re-Signings
Chris1850 (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 17:36
The club have put up the tweet below earlier today with pictures of the 8 who have recently (re)committed to the Club. There are a further 5 silhouettes in the background along with the usual cryptic teaser. So, it would seem that there are 5 deals done and to be announced shortly? otherwise, why post it? Certainly the one on the left looks like Rob du Preez. The other 4 are not so obvious.

[twitter.com]

Re: Signings and Re-Signings
ashtonshark (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 17:58
As long as one of them looks like Kitsoff then I'll be happy

Jean Luc would be top of my Du Preez wish list. I think he made a massive impact

Olyy (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 18:02
We'll all be drinking a certain German alcohol with a deer logo if the rumour I heard is true

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 18:27
Now I'm confused

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 19:02
Can only think of Jagermeister! Not sure who he is or who he plays for!

Barend (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 19:02
I don't want to appear Lood, but are you referring to Meister (de) Jager?

The previous rumours have swa[pped between mentions of him, RG Snyman and Pieter-Steph du Toit.

Olyy (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 19:57
Quote:
Barend
I don't want to appear Lood, but are you referring to Meister (de) Jager?
The previous rumours have swa[pped between mentions of him, RG Snyman and Pieter-Steph du Toit.

grinning smiley
Heard it from a reasonably reliable source, more reliable than Fissler and InsideLine at least

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2019 19:58 by Olyy.

08 February, 2019 20:57
So, if Monty9 says Kitschoff is a done deal, thatís good enough for me. I reckon heís the middle silhouette. I will then go with 2 du Preez, possibly 3. Dimes has spoken about a hooker, so my guess on this is Akker van de Meuwe. Tigers fans seem to think they are in for de Jšger?? I was personally hoping for Steph du Toit but he likes to play at 6 rather than lock, and even he ainít going to displace Jono. Interesting few weeks for all the right reasons !!!

Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 23:04
Quote:
Newcastle under Lyme RUFC Shark
So, if Monty9 says Kitschoff is a done deal, thatís good enough for me. I reckon heís the middle silhouette. I will then go with 2 du Preez, possibly 3. Dimes has spoken about a hooker, so my guess on this is Akker van de Meuwe. Tigers fans seem to think they are in for de Jšger?? I was personally hoping for Steph du Toit but he likes to play at 6 rather than lock, and even he ainít going to displace Jono. Interesting few weeks for all the right reasons !!!

Only because he liked a instagram comment saying something about Tigers.

I would say Akkers is the middle one potentially, looks like he has a beard and his ears don't stick out as much as Kitschoff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2019 23:07 by Ayerzawannabe.

StalyShark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 08:05
Anyone else think that the middle figure is this picture?

[m.zimbio.com]

StalyShark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 08:09
It doesnít look like thereís another front row other than Akker/not Akker.

ale shark (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 08:24
Quote:
StalyShark
Anyone else think that the middle figure is this picture?
[m.zimbio.com]

No, itís definitely this fella

[www.leicestertigers.com]

Olyy (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 08:43
Quote:
StalyShark
It doesnít look like thereís another front row other than Akker/not Akker.
Aye, far too much neck on show
Far left looks like RdP.
If they hadn't already signed I'd have guessed a Curry for one of them

Sussex Shark (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 09:19
From Quins fans Twitter, rugby paper today has RG Snyman going there way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net