rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

The Big One Newcastle
brilin (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 22:25
The Sharks site is showing First Transpennine Express engineering works for the weekend of this fixture. I have train tickets and have checked to see the effect of this work. It is really on the lines to Middlesbrough and trains going direct to Newcastle are not affected. I have booked tickets through Red Spotted Hanky and they have some really good deals. Copthorne/ Millennium Hotel also has a very reasonable deal for Saturday night, even better if you sign a to their loyalty scheme

The other 'arf

Re: The Big One Newcastle
M5 Shark (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 22:31
I think the newcastle line is affected from 1915 on the Saturday night so stopping those who want to return straight after the match (i.e.: not stay over)

Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
14 March, 2019 10:24
There is a distinct possibility I have overbooked for the Oldham Branch at The King's Lodge near Durham station. I have four rooms booked, a treble and three twins for the Friday and Saturday, and I'm pretty certain we won't be taking near that number. A twin room for two nights is 210. If anyone might be interested, let me know. I'll keep the booking and I'll try and find out what rooms I'll have free as soon as I can. In the meantime bribes of South American Malbec would be gratefully received.

ashtonshark (IP Logged)
14 March, 2019 10:46
Mr & Mrs AshtonShark staying over at the Crowne Plaza

14 March, 2019 18:01
Hope all is well in the world of the sharks. Should be a good evening at sid james park. Already 20,000 tickets sold with a week to go. It seems to have been a tough sell this year due to our league position but anything near the 30k mark is huge for northern rugby. Any advice etc needed just ask. See you in the pubs pre/post match safe travels.

ps i know my home club are hosting a couple of Junior touring sides from down your and we are based 2 miles from city centre with good metro connections and free parking for a number of cars (you could pop into the clubhouse for a beer) just google Novocastrians rfc

brilin (IP Logged)
14 March, 2019 23:58
Why doesn't anybody answer the phone for Sharks tickets. Spent almost an hour trying to call for Sharks allocated tickets today with no result. Have and booked online in a different area of the ground. Rubbish service for away fans, hope we stuff you well and truely!

The other 'arf

ale shark (IP Logged)
15 March, 2019 08:33
Quote:
brilin
Why doesn't anybody answer the phone for Sharks tickets. Spent almost an hour trying to call for Sharks allocated tickets today with no result. Have and booked online in a different area of the ground. Rubbish service for away fans, hope we stuff you well and truely!

That's prety annoying, particularly when the details of how to get them are on our website. You can't book those blocks online either. Just book tickets in the block behind for 10 and then move down to the 35 Sale seats, that'll show'em

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/03/2019 08:39 by ale shark.

brilin (IP Logged)
15 March, 2019 08:56
I have booked tickets on the other side of the ground, in a better position, for 25. I will just have to shout very loudly to join in with the South Stand Massive!

The other 'arf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net