rugbyunion
Latest News:
16 August 2014, KO 15:00 Gloucester XV v Yorkshire Carnegie @ Kingsholm

Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
This site has NO affiliation to Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.
Ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online.
Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.

MESSAGES->author
Guess who I saw at Edgeley Park tonight
Freddyshark (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 00:02
Non other than Leeds favourite son...Mr Lancaster. Stood outside the players entrance in the street talking to a few people that had recognised him.

He was on his tod and looking very casual and very relaxed.

I saw Jonno at Edgeley a few seasons back it was the night Sheriden had the serious shoulder injury (again)..Mr Jonno didnt look quite as happy as Lanny.

Brain dead had a cracking game tonight and a strange thing happened with regard to a bloke who got onto the pitch dressed as a woman..he messed around a bit avoiding the stewards before Olly Barkley got fed up with it all and litterally took him out..he tackled him full on as though he was clearing out a ruc....funny as anything but the bloke certainly knew what had hit him as the stewards dragged him off the pitch dazed.

My mate said..good job it wasnt Bannerhan that had him....it could have been very serious.

Love thy fellow man and be happy

Bobba
Re: Guess who I saw at Edgeley Park tonight
Bobba (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 07:36
Perhaps, purely on a part time basis, Lanny is scouting for Leeds and our next batch of loanees from the Sharks

MESSAGES->author
Zandra YaPoI (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 09:15
If Bananaman had gone after him he would have prob missed!!

Zandra YaPoI
YaPoI - Yorkshire and Proud of It

'proficiscor in una'

MESSAGES->author
Newtfish (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 12:36
He was at WP on Wednesday evening, though on the phone inside despite the entertaining 2nd XV match outside (they won).

MESSAGES->author
Freddyshark (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 12:49
I forgot to mention that Sale are doing some cracking deals to encourage people to make the transition for Salford.

Anyone who renews their season ticket now can have a standing ticket for £99 next season. How good is that.

I know these things are easier to do for some clubs but Leeds should try to be a bit more imaginative.

Love thy fellow man and be happy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net