rugbyunion
Latest News:

Friday 25 August, KO TBC, @ Kingsholm, Gloucester Rugby v Yorkshire Carnegie

Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
This site has NO affiliation to Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.
Ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online.
Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.

haxbytyke
COME ON CARNEGIE
Haxbytyke (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 08:01
The very best of luck to Yorkshire Carnegie in the next two games. As fans, let's forget everything else we moan about, and get behind them 100%. as for the team, give all you have got you can do no more.

Good luck!

COME ON LEEDS.
We've been through it all together.

yeldor
Re: COME ON CARNEGIE
yeldor (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 08:27
COYC.

sent off carried off never backed off

Exile_Dave
Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 19:25
Irish fan in peace. Good luck and may the best team win.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Bobba
Bobba (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 21:34
Good luck Tykes. A tall order but not impossible. If motivation is needed I hope the team watch the Prem semis played last Saturday. 80 minutes of pure effort needed.

MESSAGES->author
corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 07:23
Best of luck tonight lads its a huge ask but give it everything and it can still happen. All the best cc

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

MESSAGES->author
leemingtyke (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 11:59
Out of the country again I'm afraid but would like to wish the lads all the best.

A win tonight would be up there with the Powergen Cup as one of the best results in the club's history.

Come on lads!!

oopnorth
oopnorth (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 12:05
In the circumstances this is far more important, but also more difficult. We will also be the team looking to crack a mean defence this time.

MESSAGES->author
Wildwillie (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 15:30

Jon_R
Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 15:56
Wishing you all safe travels to and from what we hope from our end will be our fortress tonight.....

Hope you enjoy the game but not to much as many of us aren't sure how we will cope if it gets close....

It's looking like a busy one so if driving and haven't booked parking the parking at the ground is now sold out..... There is parking at the greyhound stadium.... so from M4 come past the ground and the out of town shops, take the 2nd exit (first for pre booked parking only) and the greyhound stadium is immediately on the right!

headingleytyke
headingleytyke (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 17:07
Best of luck to the boys tonight

MESSAGES->author
Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 18:13
Now to find a pub with Sky Sports!

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

Time Trial
Time Trial (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 19:44
Good luck Lds. I'm watching on Sky

MESSAGES->author
Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 20:12
Doing better than me. Cricket/soccer on at my locals so back home with Radio Leeds.

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

haxbytyke
Haxbytyke (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 20:36
On the wrong end of another poor decision by the ref and TMO. Giving everything and more. Not done yet.

COME ON LEEDS.
We've been through it all together.

Time Trial
Time Trial (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 20:45
Need some more control on this game. We look good in parts. Defence needs to step up a gear- easy for me to say from my armchair

Time Trial
Time Trial (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 21:42
Game over - some crazy wild play. Can't fault the commitment! Hard luck boys.

MESSAGES->author
Mark_C (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 21:44
Can't fault the players. Can't fault the coaches. Caddick created the club....and killed it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Yorkshire Carnegie Poll

Who will win promotion to the premiership this season?

See results > Submit >>