rugbyunion
Latest News:

Friday 17 November, KO 20:00, Yorkshire Carnegie v Bristol @ Headingley

Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
This site has NO affiliation to Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.
Ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online.
Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.

MESSAGES->author
Ex-Academy Players in Premiership
Mark_C (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 21:52
According to Ruck.co.uk there are currently 23 ex-Leeds/Yorkshire Academy players plying their trade in the Premiership. A Matchday squad!

Ruck

Highlight's what a good Academy there has been.

What it says about the club's ambition is another matter, these lads should be playing Premiership Rugby for Yorkshire!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/07/2017 21:54 by Mark_C.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Ex-Academy Players in Premiership
JDH (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 09:17
We just need someone with barrows of cash then.... Any volunteers?

Tyko
Tyko (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 20:49
Looks like 20 to me. But my eyesight is not what it was. Still a lot though; sixth best in the country.

MESSAGES->author
Wildwillie (IP Logged)
16 July, 2017 17:46
Who would you most like to see coming back and playing for us?

Luther Burrell would be nice but personally I would have Swainston or Denman back in a flash.

[allottie.blogspot.co.uk]

[www.northernpubs.co.uk]

SpikeTyke
SpikeTyke (IP Logged)
16 July, 2017 19:14
Lozzer and Hampo every day of the week.

haxbytyke
Haxbytyke (IP Logged)
16 July, 2017 20:57
Hampo without a doubt. In my opinion the best 9 we have had in years. Made things happen, a bloody nightmare for the opposition

COME ON LEEDS.
We've been through it all together.

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 11:40
Not played a great deal since has he.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net