rugbyunion
Latest News:

Saturday 16 December, KO 14:30 Dragons Prem Select v Yorkshire Carnegie @ Ystrad Mynach

Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
This site has NO affiliation to Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.
Ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online.
Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.

MESSAGES->author
Teams up - one change!
Wildwillie (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 12:37
The squad in full is:

15. Chis Elder
14. George Watkins
13. Andy Forsyth
12. Pete Lucock
11. Louis Brown
10. Callum Irvine
9. Alex Davies
1. Marc Thomas
2. Mike Mayhew
3. Elliot Millar-Mills
4. Jack Whetton
5. Dan Sanderson
6. Mike Myerscough
7. Josh Bainbridge
8. Ollie Stedman

16. Joe Bucklle
17. Lee Imiolek
18. James Thraves
19. Matt Smith
20. Richard Beck
21. Tom Casson
22. Stevie McColl

At last a couple of locks on the bench which looks strong. Irvine must make the most of his opportunity at 10! Another big shift from Dan Sanderson would be a bonus.

(Sm134)

[allottie.blogspot.co.uk]

[www.northernpubs.co.uk]

headingleytyke
Re: Teams up - one change!
headingleytyke (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 13:09
We have not got enough players to make many changes. When is a certain pie eater ever going to play. Perhaps that good news

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 20:18
Glad a number of knocks have got better or the guys are playing through the pain.
Tough away game v a team that like to play rugby. Got to win it though. We should be too good for them.

Bobba
Bobba (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 12:17
Pleased to see Callum getting a start.

MESSAGES->author
Wildwillie (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 12:26
Bobba are you on commission? 10%?

(SM124)

[allottie.blogspot.co.uk]

[www.northernpubs.co.uk]

Bobba
Bobba (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 13:54
I wish!

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 14:25
On twitter. Elder and Lucock now in half back pairing! Time to get some more players rapid. Cannot play at this level and have to do that

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 14:38
21-10 ht

MESSAGES->author
Madtyke (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 15:12
Bainbridge now in the centres, are we gonna have a team to play next week. Reckon the Academy side will turn out at I'll let so that's a game I'll pass on.

[www.arborfieldoldboys.co.uk]

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 15:43
They need to do something. No good having a young 9 and playing for Huddersfield and Otley etc when we have none on the bench.
Not having adequate cover for the half backs is a really poor show at this level.

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 16:31
I am sorry but losing to Richmond ain't good enough. Cannot use injuries as an excuse when you have no cover at all on the bench.
This is a professional club and needs to be run like one.

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 16:59
Anyone know the nature of the injuries and if the injured players are going to available for our next Championship game which I think is 29th October? Trust we will be putting out Academy/recuperating players in the B&I Cup.

EDIT: Just realised that Carnegiette is doing a report - happy to wait for what I am sure will be a comprehensive and enlightening read.

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2017 17:03 by almostatyke.

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2 (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 22:30
Quote:
almostatyke
Anyone know the nature of the injuries and if the injured players are going to available for our next Championship game which I think is 29th October? Trust we will be putting out Academy/recuperating players in the B&I Cup.
EDIT: Just realised that Carnegiette is doing a report - happy to wait for what I am sure will be a comprehensive and enlightening read.

smiling smiley

Ha! You'll be waiting a while if you want comprehensive and enlightening ...... however I have emailed my twopennorth across. Not one of our better days- but the lads on the pitch gave it their all. Thank goodness for the 2 week break

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net