rugbyunion
Latest News:
Saturday 15 December, KO 14:00 Yorkshire Carnegie v Coventry Rugby, Emerald Headingley
Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
Please make sure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online. Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.
This site has NO affiliation to
Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.

MESSAGES->author
Weather & other games this weekend
Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 19:28
Games at Hartpury, Ealing and Richmond are off. Inspections at the remaining grounds tomorrow. I understand it's been snowing again in Bedford. They have called for volunteers in the morning to clear the pitch and surrounds but there must be some doubt as to the game going ahead.

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 16:59 by almostatyke.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Weather & other games this weekend
Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 16:23
Both games went ahead today and Jersey beat Bristol 38-34,much muttering from Bristolians on Rolling Maul about the ref! Pirates scored with the last play to beat Donny 22-19.

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 16:58 by almostatyke.

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:34
For what it's worth, we are now in 4th place with the same points as Donny but above them because we have two more wins.
Bristol are 15 points clear of Ealing at the top but have played one extra game.

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:53
What a result for jersey. They are always capable of a massive performance. Well done to them.

The lack of bonus points is hurting us. Bedford sit above us and we have won 2 more games!

Selby Kev
Selby Kev (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 17:55
Good to see Buckle and Elder staying??? Maybe??...and IF Jersey can take Bristol surely we must be able to give Ealing a real run for their money at home??

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 19:48
Great tests coming up. If we perform as our last two games then we will not gain any more points and probably finish 5/6th in the table.
However.....we have players who, if fit, can certainly do what Jersey have done.
Great test coming up of J-Lo's motivational skills.
Whatever is happening behind the scenes (and the iron curtain of the 60's had a similar feel), let's get out there and do our bit!

And the supporters too.

(Sm46)(Sm48)(Sm50)(Sm51)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net