rugbyunion
Latest News:

Saturday 28 April, KO 15:00 Yorkshire Carnegie v London Scottish @ Emerald Headingley

Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
This site has NO affiliation to Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.
Ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online.
Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.

MESSAGES->author
Teams up.....
JDH (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 13:10
[yorkshirecarnegie.com]

The turnaround exposes the thin squad and our luck with injuries. I hope the young lads do well but Forsyth at 10? Shows shows resources have run out. We will need a minor miracle imo.

It not game to turn out that backline but I don't think there is a choice.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Teams up.....
Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 14:25
We can only hope that Ealing, safe in second place, decide to save their big guns for their cup game this weekend.

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 17:41
Let's hope so. Or we might just turn it on!

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 18:11
Ealing have also had a 3 day turnaround, but of course have a much deeper squad than us, including Ollie Stedman.

MESSAGES->author
leemingtyke (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 19:59
If Harry Davey is a 10, why not play him at 10 allowing Forsyth to stay at centre?

He (Davey) might go and play a blinder.

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 21:05
I thought that too leeming. What's the harm. Fox showed he could do it. Davey looks good in the short mins I have seen. Sorry but I don't rate Forsyth at all.

Scuffer
Scuffer (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 21:42
Can’t make it tomorrow as I’m away on business but good luck to the team.

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:52
Ealing Team:

Ealing Trailfinders have named their side for tomorrow’s rearranged match against Yorkshire Carnegie at Emerald Headingley Stadium.

After Saturday’s match against Hartpury there are a number of changes to the squad due to the short turn around, as well as the British & Irish Cup Semi final against Bedford Blues on the agenda this weekend.

Djustice Sears Duru, Rhys Lawrence and Sam Rodman start in the front-row, with Oli Curry and Llewelyn Jones continuing in the second-row. Dan Temm, Arthur Ellis and Ollie Stedman will combine in a dynamic looking back-row.

Dan Grant Adamson will make his first start for the club at scrum-half, with Aaron Penberthy returning at fly half. Lewis Robling and Lewis Jones will combine in the midfield, whist there is a notable starter on the wing as academy player Reon Joseph will make his debut in the 11 shirt. Miles Mantella comes back in on the right wing, and Peter Lydon starts at full-back.

Bradley Clements, Will Davis and James Hallam offer a front-row alternative on the bench, with Calum Waters also covering scrum half.

Ealing Trailfinders team to play Yorkshire Carnegie at Emerald Headingley Stadium on Tuesday 17th April at 19:45:
15 Peter Lydon 14 Miles Mantella 13 Lewis Jones 12 Lewis Robling 11 Reon Joseph 10 Aaron Penberthy 9 Dan Grant Adamson 1 Djustice Sears Duru 2 Rhys Lawrence 3 Sam Rodman 4 Oli Curry 5 Llewelyn Jones 6 Dan Temm 7 Arthur Ellis 8 Ollie Stedman

Tyko
Tyko (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 15:51
Wasn't Lewis Jones one of ours too? Leeds Beckett student. Will he live up to the name?

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 18:14
Yeah. He played for us.

MESSAGES->author
Madtyke (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 19:56
Ealing appear to have the referee in their pocket.

[www.arborfieldoldboys.co.uk]

leeds_shark
leeds_shark (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 20:54
Quote:
Madtyke
Ealing appear to have the referee in their pocket.

And still do - think he’s watching a different game...

Living in Leeds - supporting both Sharks and Carnegie

MESSAGES->author
Madtyke (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 21:35
I hope that this is a ref on the downward slope and not being fast tracked because from the BBC commentary he has had a shocker.

[www.arborfieldoldboys.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net