rugbyunion
Latest News:
Friday 28 September, KO 19:45 Jersey Red v Yorkshire Carnegie, St Peter's
Send interesting rugby oriented stories to Independent_tykes@hotmail.com
Please make sure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere and post a link to the original material if found online. Opinions expressed on these message boards and in articles are those of the original authors and do not represent the view of the editors unless explicitly stated.
This site has NO affiliation to
Leeds RUFC Ltd, Leeds Rugby or the Leeds Carnegie Supporters' Association and is run independently of those and all other organisations. Readers and posters are referred to the websites of those organisations for their official views.

MESSAGES->author
Missed it? Watch it!
Gelbel (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 15:44
From Twitter:

New for the 2018-19 season, from 6.30pm tonight, and every Wednesday, you will be able to watch last week's game in full with commentary at [www.yorkshirecarnegie.com]

I think this is a BRILLIANT initiative.(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

MESSAGES->author
Re: Missed it? Watch it!
leemingtyke (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 16:14
So do I, Carnegie on demand.

Or at least I think it's on demand? Or do I have to be there at 6.30?

MESSAGES->author
leemingtyke (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 16:25
Club just answered my question, it's on YouTube so can be watched anytime from 6.30 onwards.

Happy days.

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2 (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 19:06
It is now uploaded on the Yorkshire Carnegie YouTube channel. (I have just started watching)

As others have said- cracking idea

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 19:38
Might be a better watch if we won, though?

She Was Like A Bearded Rainbow

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 23:57
Great idea. Does it stay on?

Bobba
Bobba (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 15:47
Nice idea, but,.. On a horrible winters day, could it prevent supporters from attending a match, when they know that they can watch the whole match, after the event?

wildwillie
Wildwillie (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 06:59
Quote:
Bobba
Nice idea, but,.. On a horrible winters day, could it prevent supporters from attending a match,

The answer is no because they are not supporters if they stay away. Simples. (Sm134)

headingleytyke
headingleytyke (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 17:17
Wildwillie. I am a supporter but because I live in turkey it difficult to get games. Home or away. Probably have been longer than you. 1970 I watched and played. This you tube is a God send

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 19:09
Hope you enjoyed the live rfu coverage headingley. I was watching on a cheap smartphone in France, and at times it became time-lapse photography, but still good. As to the actual match...........

headingleytyke
headingleytyke (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 20:04
Bit slow on pics , but the quality was good , not necessarily on the pitch

Bobba
Bobba (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 10:03
300+ watching the coverage.

And yes, WW, I am only an occasional supporter these days. I'm hoping that in the future I will become a regular supporter of a Leeds Rugby Union side. I suspect though it will be a long time before that happens!

Interestingly one of the commentators yesterday referred to "Yorkshire Leeds Carnegie or whatever they have morphed to". Confused? I would say so!

MESSAGES->author
Madtyke (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 12:19
I'm looking forward to seeing the head high tackle that the ref thought only worthy of a yellow contrary to thr current laws regarding contact to the head. The last try looked good as well.

[www.arborfieldoldboys.co.uk]

John R
John R (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 12:31
The ref was rubbish

Same old problems, doesn't see what is happening so makes things up as he goes along!

No doubt we will have another season of ineffective officials and wonder where on earth the RFU have found them from.

Come the revolution............................

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 21:09
I would like to see the wingers try in the corner. The linesman gave it from 30m away! Great effort though

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net