rugbyunion
Latest News:

Yorki
Seating allocation
Yorki (IP Logged)
15 January, 2019 22:43
Can anybody advise why the gold season ticket allocated seating section C in the south stand where left empty at the insistence of the ladie steward. It was very bizzare situation where there was gap contianing 50-60 seats that nobody could sit in. Most people with unreserved seating tickets where politely told to move to another area. Jacoob Umaga farther and family where turfed out at the insistence of the steward.
Even after half time poeple tried use the area but were asked to move. Surely after 40 minutes of rugby they were not expecting the Gold season ticket holders to arrive.

Very confusing

MESSAGES->author
Re: Seating allocation
Albert Fishwick (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 06:12
Well it's better seating reserved for those who have paid a premium. You wouldn't expect to be able to sit in First Class on a train with a Standard ticket just because it was empty.

If I had all the money I've spent on drink ..... I'd spend it on drink.

leeds_shark
Re: Seating allocation
WPL (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 08:26
I have to agree with Albert here, the Gold members pay a premium for their tickets therefore regardless of the emptiness of the section there should be a separation.

I'm surprised as a players family - Jacob's father wasn't given complementary gold's but that's another question.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net