Other results today
almostatyke (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 17:46
Jersey 14 Scottish 24

Ealing 33 Donny 24

Bedford 23 Irish 26

Richmond 10 Pirates 23

Cov 24 Hartpury 17

I note that 24 is a popular score, must remember that for the Prediction League!

yeldor
Re: Other results today
yeldor (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 17:52
I must remember the prediction league.

sent off carried off never backed off

MESSAGES->author
JDH (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 18:12
Bedford ran irish close.

MESSAGES->author
Wildwillie (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 13:04
Jersey allegedly fielded a weakened team against Scottish. If so that worked well for them.

Carnegiette2
Carnegiette2 (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 14:38
Hartpury brought in 5/6 loan players- from Bris I think? That didnít work so well either

tomthepom
tomthepom (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 19:40
Quote:
Wildwillie
Jersey allegedly fielded a weakened team against Scottish. If so that worked well for them.

Quite a few from what's been the 1st choice team weren't in the XV yesterday - 4 on the bench, a couple not involved at all (possibly nursing knocks). The rationale for this seemed reasonable in advance, as the 1st choicers had performed v poorly in previous 2 games (losses to LI & Pirates) and perhaps a shake-up was needed. However it patently didn't work and some 2nd half impact off the bench came far too late. Important to stress LS played well...

MESSAGES->author
almostatyke (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 19:58
Thanks TTP. Looks like next week's match could be a humdinger!

(Sm146)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net