rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
8 years ago today.
SideStep (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 10:33
We were relegated from the premiership for the last time.
I vividly remember that match against Northampton and Nilson breaking away in the first half.
Just needed a bloody point to stay up....how things could have changed!

The first Leeds Tykes child mascot...#leedswasps0203season. #cheersbentos

Hornchurch
Re: 8 years ago today.
Hornchurch (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 19:04
Really eight years ago how time flies. Trouble was there was more than one captain on the pitch making decisions.

I remember feeling very low but thinking look on the bright side and we will just bounce back.

How I long to just have that to worry about today.

RothwellTyke
RothwellTyke (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 20:37
I remember Mathie nearly scoring with the last move of the game and being held up. Canít believe that was 8 years ago

JDH1
JDH1 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 21:20
What might have been hey

RedcarTyke
RedcarTyke (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 23:13
With the benefit of hindsight a massive turning point for the club, unfortunately the wrong way

Tyko
Tyko (IP Logged)
09 May, 2019 10:37
Quote:
RothwellTyke
I remember Mathie nearly scoring with the last move of the game and being held up. Canít believe that was 8 years ago

I thought it was that winger who had only just joined us who was held up in the corner.

I also remember the Newcastle players were waiting on the pitch at Bath to learn whether they or us would be relegated.

Bobba
Bobba (IP Logged)
09 May, 2019 14:09
That was the only game I missed all season having snapped my achilles. Listened to the match on Radio Leeds. Could not believe what I was hearing. 21-0 up only to lose out in the end. Sad day to be followed by sad 8 years!

Hornchurch
Hornchurch (IP Logged)
09 May, 2019 18:41
Quote:
Bobba
That was the only game I missed all season having snapped my achilles. Listened to the match on Radio Leeds. Could not believe what I was hearing. 21-0 up only to lose out in the end. Sad day to be followed by sad 8 years!

Oh Bobba you are quite right a very sad day to be followed by sad 8 years.

Oh dear where will it all end?

MESSAGES->author
Wildwillie (IP Logged)
10 May, 2019 07:09
Quote:
Hornchurch
...Oh dear where will it all end?

Where indeed? (Sm117)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net