rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game : Saturday 29th Nov. 3.00 pm AP Home v London Wasps not on TV
Game After : Sunday 7th Dec. 5.30 pm ERCC Home v Toulon live on BT

James Grindall
Stopsy (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 10:56
Another good display from James yesterday and for George to look as good as he did must take some good service

Re: James Grindall
melton tiger (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 11:02
I thought he was excellent, on current form he will do a good job for Bristol and good luck to him.

jamesroberts (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 11:08
I thought he did well also - apart from that dreadful hesitation from the back of the scrum on our line when he had plenty of chance to clear the ball . Its not just Grindall - most scrum halves seen to wait an age before moving the ball and it seems to me that the longer they wait the more chance there is of losing the ball . I don't think anything else during a game annoys me as much .

Stopsy (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 11:23
When he got scragged behind the scrum by Wood the flanker was not bound on before the ball was out.

Purebob (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 11:36
Grins has played very well last few games, but still shouldn't be picked above fit and available YBY or Shazam. Its right he should go with our best wishes now.

Defense, defense, defense, defense. Yeah, yeah, yeah !

Yorkie (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 12:35
Think Grindal has started to play better now his future is all sorted with Bristol. Maybe being out of a job in a few months was playing on his mind as the end at Tigers rapidly approached?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 13:05
Pleased he has got himself a good deal with Bris. Good luck to him for the future.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net