Game After : Sunday 7th Dec. 5.30 pm ERCC Home v Toulon live on BT

Goto Page: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8
New kit launch date announced
Tiggs (IP Logged)
25 April, 2012 21:25
[3rd of May]

2 days before Bath game.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Re: New kit launch date announced
Johns (IP Logged)
25 April, 2012 21:50
Pity they cannot show us what the full kit would look like.

vicky_c (IP Logged)
25 April, 2012 21:53
I cannot imagine how the club expect massive pre-orders for something that we haven't even seen a proper photo of.

What if you hate it when it's finally revealed?

Johns (IP Logged)
25 April, 2012 21:56
Very strange marketing/sales plan.

KevinR (IP Logged)
25 April, 2012 22:30
All will be revealed this Friday!

Yorkie (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 08:48
If I could describe it, I would!!!!!!!

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Johns (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 09:18
All we want is a picture so we can decide if it is worth buying, plus if it is not there are still some old ones available at budget prices.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:23
john.

You won't like it!!

Roger (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:31
Yorkie, do you like it?

Yorkie (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:31
No.

seori (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:36
Since technically they're using the game as an advert for next season, I'm pretty happy with the way this is being done - all right, so nearly all of the crowd will be in outdated shirts, but it sounds like most of them will be happier that way anyway.

Hard to tell till I've seen the full thing, but I actually think I'm going to like it.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:39
So you're the one!!

seori (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:43
One meaning 'sucker' in this instance? tongue sticking out smiley I can't see myself spending Ł80 on it in any case.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:49
How dare the club give me the opportunity to give them money! What a disgrace!

Look on the offy, some people are willing to take a punt.

I don't think it makes up a particularly big amount or will be relied upon as clearly the vast majority of people will "wait and see" but its no bad thing to let people spend their own money.

Ed - TigerBud (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 10:51
I also like what I've seen of it thus far!

There are things in the Leicester club you cannot buy; the ethos, the history and the spirit.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 11:46
I'm with Yorkie here.I suppose we will buy it as it will be the kit but I doubt if many will like it.

tjs10 (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 14:00
From what I have heard of it I don't think I will like it either.

I think the Canterbury trailer is like some movie trailers, where they show you interesting snippets of the "best bits" but when you see the full version you realise that the trailer showed the ONLY good bits & the rest is a load of c***.

Despite what the "clues" in the youtube vid may suggest, I am led to believe that the kit is definitely not one for the traditionalists. Tigers have simply been allowed to tweak one of Canterbury's stock designs a little to make it slightly more "Tigery".

Roger (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 14:33
I suspect from Yorkie's comments it's going to be a bit like looking at Davinna McCall through a Blackthorn hedge. You can tell all the bits are there and that they ought to work but then you get through the gate and...

Johns (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 14:38
No objection to spending money with the club, but as with everything it must be what I want, like, fair value and quality.

Just like the rest of my spending, I do like to see what I am buying even from the Club.

Ed - TigerBud (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 15:05
I don't understand the opposition to the teaser video. Of course it's not going to give us the whole picture, it's a teaser video. It's done it's job perfectly - here we are talking about it afterall.

The release is a million times better than previous years when the new kit would just come out of nowhere, no build-up, usually close to the new season. The shirts then wouldn't be ready until November at the earliest!

I, for one, am excited about moving away from the traditional shirt. I know I'm probably in the minority on this point however.

There are things in the Leicester club you cannot buy; the ethos, the history and the spirit.

Goto Page: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net