rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP Home v Worcester Warriors Sunday September 23rd ko 3.00pm not live on TV
Game After: AP Home v Sale Sharks Sunday September 30th ko 3.00pm live on BT

Williams
Stopsy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2013 19:20
Sounded like he got 20 mins today and played OK, what did any that saw the game think?

Re: Williams
Shere Khan (IP Logged)
21 September, 2013 19:22
I thought I'd already asked that question.

The best thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice.
The worst thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice.

How right that is.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2013 19:35
Well you said good or bad for 3 players, I was looking for something a little more detailed on one. Apologies if I have stepped on your toes.

Shere Khan (IP Logged)
21 September, 2013 19:45
Doesn't matter how me ask the question Stops, nobody appears to have an opinion on one or all three.

The best thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice.
The worst thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice.

How right that is.

Tiggs (IP Logged)
21 September, 2013 20:00
He had very few chances, looked ok, but no great shakes.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Stopsy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2013 20:46
The radio suggested after a conversion that he would offer Floody some lessons

Tigergeezer (IP Logged)
21 September, 2013 20:49
100% record from the tee in the Premiership?

The lowest depth to which people can sink before God is defined by the word 'journalist'.

Soren Kierkegaard

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
23 September, 2013 13:29
Or Lamb, as I insisted on calling him, he played ok when he came on. If he is nervous and under pressure when he comes on,he gives an excellent impression of hiding it.

Johns (IP Logged)
23 September, 2013 13:36
His kicking for goal seems very good.

With more game time he could be a real star, early days but positive so far.

KevinR (IP Logged)
23 September, 2013 15:05
Kicking practice in the warm up was extremely interesting. It almost seemed as if Williams and Lamb were challenging each other.

They finished by attempting kicks from almost 60 metres. Williams' effort bisected the posts and flew into the Goldsmiths seating, whereas Lamb's was mishit - trying too hard for distance.

Incidentally, Scully did exactly the same hook from exactly the same position in the warm-up - that's why many of the 'early birds' laughed. His second effort was excellent, so progress can be made :-)

SK 88 (IP Logged)
23 September, 2013 16:04
I spotted that too KevinR, Williams does seem to have a lot of distance. I wouldn't mind seeing him cover a second position as then we could play him with Toby in some games or the end of other games.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
24 September, 2013 19:32
If they all stay fit, Flood would be the no.1 and Williams would probably be the choice for the LV cup games with Lamb covering both but might Williams start v Treviso?.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net