rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ERCC : H v Castres Sat 21st October ko 5.30pm Live on SKY
Game after: AP : A v Newcastle Falcons Sun 29th October ko 3.00pm not live on TV

Evans stays
Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 16:20
Confirmed on Twitter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2017 16:20 by Ayerza wannabe.

Re: Evans stays
Yorkie (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 16:28
Understand why they are announcing all these re-signs to counter the Glaws announcements for Fraser and Owen but are they only using twatter to do it? Many of their supporters/season ticket holders won't be part of the twatterati.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

dontlookdown (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 16:31
It's on the website as well

penguin (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 16:54
"It's fantastic to stay at the club. I've supported this club ever since I was at school so all I've ever wanted to do is play for Leicester Tigers.

"I hope to get a few more starts under my belt but I'm going to have to work hard in training and try to keep improving."

Good lad fantastic attitude and proof if you are good enough you can and will get through and reach heights you have dreamed about...

Yorkie (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 17:02
Quote:
dontlookdown
It's on the website as well

OK. Ta.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

12 January, 2017 15:45
Brilliant

Way to go!

(Sm146)

This pantomime; just put it .. behind you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net