rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ECC : H v Munster Sun 17th December ko 5.30pm live on BT
Game after: AP : H v Saracens Sun 24th December ko 3.00pm live on BT

The Robin Hood Stand
IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 09:43
I watched the game from this stand last week. Gave me a chance to see how it operates. As far as I know it is the only stand that sells chips and this seemed to be a very popular item. Anyway we arrived just as they were opening the gates so we went in and I left Mrs Idle for a few mins, while I went off to question a couple of Stewards, not an unpleasant or onerous task. When I finished I joined a lengthy line for tea and coke. I was impressed with speed that the lines were dealt with and also at h/t and at the end of the game you didn't have to wait to use he toilets. Seems to me to have been well worth the money.

Re: The Robin Hood Stand
Purebob (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 10:55
I was there too Alec I didnt see you buddy.

Donate now to Cancer research

SK 88 (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 11:24
Quote:
IDLETIMES
I watched the game from this stand last week. Gave me a chance to see how it operates. As far as I know it is the only stand that sells chips and this seemed to be a very popular item. Anyway we arrived just as they were opening the gates so we went in and I left Mrs Idle for a few mins, while I went off to question a couple of Stewards, not an unpleasant or onerous task. When I finished I joined a lengthy line for tea and coke. I was impressed with speed that the lines were dealt with and also at h/t and at the end of the game you didn't have to wait to use he toilets. Seems to me to have been well worth the money.

Oh err missus.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 14:12
Hi Bob, we were in row z, 36&37, Just in front of the lounge

penguin (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 14:48
I saw you from the lounge Alec..

Yorkie (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 15:54
[quote penguin]I saw you from the lounge Alec..[/quote

Very posh I'm sure. <doffs cap>

(Sm159)

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Roger (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 16:28
Quote:
IDLETIMES
Hi Bob, we were in row z, 36&37, Just in front of the lounge

Blimey, row Z.

I didn't think people really sat there, I thought it was just a zone into which players hoofed the ball when they wanted to be rid of it!

RobB (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 18:18
(Sm163)When you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's Zamora(Sm163)

penguin (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 22:20
Yorkie ah I see you miss understood me from the lounge in the bar in Spain flipping family function I had to go to... and it might not have been Alec but for a moment on the screen.....

Yorkie (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 22:26
Quote:
penguin
Yorkie ah I see you miss understood me from the lounge in the bar in Spain flipping family function I had to go to... and it might not have been Alec but for a moment on the screen.....

Still doffing my cap from amongst the spit and sawdust of the bar ..... (Sm3)

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

penguin (IP Logged)
21 April, 2017 07:32
LOL..

Back on the Terrace next week with the other dwellers!

Tigergeezer (IP Logged)
21 April, 2017 07:43
Quote:
SK 88
Quote:
IDLETIMES

Oh err missus.

Quite right too. Snorting off the cistern lid is so déclassé. I suppose they had the equivalent of pre-poured pints lined up.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before God is defined by the word 'journalist'.

Soren Kierkegaard

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net