rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game : Fri 28th & Sat 29th July Premiership 7's away at Saints ko TBC
Pre-season: A v Ospreys 11th August, H v Treviso 18th August & H v Ospreys 25th August

Spoiler MAB
jojo (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 09:46
Is this better by the Lions or are the MAB poor?

Re: Spoiler MAB
Canes555 (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 10:33
Both.

The Maori team played dumb rugby.. and the Lions made them paid.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 10:37
Excellent coverage on Japan Sports 3 however I know how some feel watching in Welsh now smiling smiley.

Make no doubt there were many physical attempts to intimidate but they were out gunned. Thought the Irish forwards were superb plus Jamie George.

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 10:39
Both locks were excellent too.

Tigergeezer (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 10:50
That was actually quite satisfying, the way the nasty tricks and niggles by the MAB didn't work; although the offside law seemed to be optional for much of the game. Rather Warrenball-ish, but you can't deny its effectiveness with the right players drilled properly.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before God is defined by the word 'journalist'.

Soren Kierkegaard

Canes555 (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 11:35
Quote:
Tigergeezer
Rather Warrenball-ish, but you can't deny its effectiveness with the right players drilled properly.

The Maori played into it. We all knows how the Lions were going to play. We all know Halfpenny can kick goals.. yet the Maori gifted him six penalties? They were lucky not to get another player yellow carded. Kerr-Barlow was on the angry pills and McKenzie was ineffective at 1st five.. who knows why Hall and West weren't brought on earlier to stop the rot? Colin Cooper also had Kara Pryor sitting on the bench.. who is a tearaway loose forward. Elliot Dixon was MIA and Liam Messam was his usual low work rate and only worry about the flashy stuff self. Akira was the only loose forward who showed some heart out there. The tight 5 were simply terrible.

tigersimon (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 11:42
Given the conditions Warrenball was probably the right game plan

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 11:45
The pack look like they may be competitive in the Test series, subject to selection. The game plan is, as usual with Gatland, quite limited and I think won't be good enough to win the series but I will live in hope....

Yorkie (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 12:08
Quote:
Stopsy
Excellent coverage on Japan Sports 3 however I know how some feel watching in Welsh now smiling smiley.

Still got to be an improvement on Mr Blobby though. Not listened to him in a while. Had forgotten just how bad he is!

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Stopsy (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 12:12
Enjoyable watch, my main sporting event watching has just finished, Henley, so proud even though they went out in the round before the quarters, furthest yet in a big comp.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Leicester Tigers Poll

Tigers Best Signing for 2016/17 so far is.....

See results > Submit >>