rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game : Fri 28th & Sat 29th July Premiership 7's away at Saints ko TBC
Pre-season: A v Ospreys 11th August, H v Treviso 18th August & H v Ospreys 25th August

Eng U20's
Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 15:57
No Tigers involved (bar the ex academy lad Umaga).

But ouch not easy to watch.

Re: Eng U20's
higgy365 (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 16:25
Odogwu of Sale also a former Tiger.

60 mins gone and no less painful 12:45

KevinR (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 17:51
To be brutal, but honest, I don't think we should be too worried about losing these two based on the evidence here. It's scary how much further ahead of our boys most of the AB lads are.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 18:37
Remember 6 lads from this age group have already been in England training squads and none were available here (Evans, 2x Curry, Cokasinga, Isiekwe, Maunder) plus a few more injuries in the tournament than normal (though Brophy-Clewes has been injured in games the last two years!).

So they were miles behind the NZers on show, to the extent it was an embarrassment in the first half, but this was not really our best lads on show.

Bod (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 19:38
Pretty sad indictment of the management and development of youth resources I'd offer.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 23:07
England had won this three times in the last four years prior to today so it's not a bad record

Fat Boy (IP Logged)
19 June, 2017 08:44
Quote:
Tigersfan1
England had won this three times in the last four years prior to today so it's not a bad record

That's my thinking. They were good enough to get the Grand Slam in the 6 nations, and good enough to beat South Africa and Australia on the way to the final. And the latter part despite the fact that due to other circumstances they are perhaps missing a few more of their top players to the England squad than they would normally. A bad day at the office in the final, but I'm not going to worry about it being more than that just yet.

Rich W (IP Logged)
19 June, 2017 09:51
Did I hear the sound of axes grinding?

The Bard (IP Logged)
19 June, 2017 19:24
NZ looked streets ahead of everyone else, and a far better team than the Maori. The effort needed to get past Aus and SA left very little in the tank.We needed big games from Malins and Mercer to stand a chance but both were way below their previous standards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Leicester Tigers Poll

Tigers Best Signing for 2016/17 so far is.....

See results > Submit >>