rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP : A v Wasps Sat 2nd December ko 4.30pm live on BT
Game after: ECC : A v Munster Sat 9th December ko 7.45pm live on BT

Sorry
IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 17:20
I may not be there on Sat. Next door to my bother rang this afternoon to say that my brother had collapsed. He is diabetic but they think he may have had a stroke, they have taken him into the Royal but no more info. yet

Re: Sorry
tigerburnie (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 17:42
Hope all is well and a good recovery happens

Stopsy (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 18:06
Best wishes to you and yours Idle

Tiggs (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 18:15
Very sorry to hear that Idle, please pass on our best for your brother, and yourself !

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Yorkie (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 18:42
Best wishes Alec. At least they've taken him to the hospital near to the ground!

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Purebob (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 20:26
I'm sorry beaut. Hope all is well and we meet on the train on Saturday x

Donate now to Cancer research

penguin (IP Logged)
27 September, 2017 06:28
Sorry to hear that Alec thoughts are with you and your brother for a speedy recovery mate.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
27 September, 2017 09:40
Thanks for all your kind words. He has broken his hip and collarbone and is currently waiting to go down to the theatre

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 13:15
Once again, thank you all very much for your support. He had his op. yesterday and was sitting up this morning eating his breakfast. In truth he has been a sick man for some years, both on the mental and physical side. He has had at least two nervous breakdowns, neither of which he will admit to. i t's not so long ago that he threatened violence against me, our mother and the Social Care workers. Thankfully nothing happened in that direction but he has it in his head that our mum, me and Social Services are trying to get him out of the house. I have no wish to see him on the streets and as far I am concerned he can stay there for as long as he likes, During a more lucid moment after our mum died I did suggest that he sell the house, spend whatever he needs to set himself up and I have anything left but that seems to have passed by.
The people round where he lives are largely sympathetic but, like me , don't know what to do for the best. Similar at the cricket, when people ask him about me he says he dosn't effing care about me but they have become concerned lately over his dress, demeanor and language but again the mostly sympathise with his plight. It is the same at the railway station where they know him as one of the train spotters,he was a great friend of Eddy at one time.
I am two years older than him but if you put us both together he looks 20 years older. The problem is, as he sees it, if you don't agree with him, you are against him and that is not the case at all.
When he decided to leave the police, following his short lived marriage, Steve Johnson was one of several who tried to talk him out of it, Steve would be horrified if could see how this former dedicated hard working policeman was living now. I know some of you long will know about the history surrounding his son, if you don't I wont mention it here.
At the end of the day it is life and I try to work it as well as I can and above it all he still my brother

irishaxeman (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 14:20
Have only a fraction of your problem, mine with my youngest son who has a personality disorder - can understand what you have to confront and deal with.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 14:33
Sorry to hear that 'IRISH'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net