rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ECC : H v Munster Sun 17th December ko 5.30pm live on BT
Game after: AP : H v Saracens Sun 24th December ko 3.00pm live on BT

Kalemafoni
Stopsy (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:02
Growing very nicely, tidied up messy ball, tackles, hard yards and turnovers.

Re: Kalemafoni
vicky_c (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:06
I wasn’t impressed when we signed him. It seemed like a bit of a bargain basement desperation signing.

But then what do I know?

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:15
Really put in a shift today. The back row as a unit is beginning to get some balance and all the regulars so far are playing ok.

30 September, 2017 16:30
There seem to be a few who of us who should look at how we tend to pre-judge based on little

This pantomime; just put it .. behind you!

Yorkie (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 18:59
Did ok but still not that monster 8 we need. Although, what we need isn't around for us to sign tbh so probably the best we can get. And, yes, coming along nicely. But would have liked to see him score when he picked up from the back of a stable 5 metre scrum and went for the whitewash only to get knocked back.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

vicky_c (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 20:11
OK, so we feed him up. I think Mapapalagi has potential to be what we need

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 20:43
Don't knock a winning team, none of us could do it, excellent result that will shut a few up and make one or two who think a top 4 place is a foregone conclusion think again. Just hope the injuries don't take away from us this great potential.

Tigergeezer (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 20:46
It's good to have Kalamafoni and Mapapalangi to mix and match. Be nice to clone Henry Tuilagi, though.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before God is defined by the word 'journalist'.

Soren Kierkegaard

Yorkie (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 21:48
Quote:
vicky_c
OK, so we feed him up. I think Mapapalagi has potential to be what we need

Agreed

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Rich W (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 21:50
I think that's a harsh assessment of Kalemafoni (sic).

jojo (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 14:47
After losing a slow ball at the back of a scrum he picked the ball out on plenty of scrums out of the feet of our locks.

Liked the way he positioned himself on kicks in open play.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net