rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ERCC : H v Castres Sat 21st October ko 5.30pm Live on SKY
Game after: AP : A v Newcastle Falcons Sun 29th October ko 3.00pm not live on TV

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Leicester Tigers vs Exeter Chiefs Player Rating Survey
Fuzzy Dunlop (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 17:07
[goo.gl]

Still plenty of room for improvement but I really enjoyed that. There are few tougher tests for a forward pack and I thought for the most part they matched it. Wells in particular looks like he has much more experience at this level than he actually does. The backline remain a genuine threat. I think at one point the commentary team said that Leicester had picked up 17 points from 3 visits into the Chiefs 22.

Re: Leicester Tigers vs Exeter Chiefs Player Rating Survey
GT1 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 20:02
Done!
Good on Bateman to start & play like he did! Why the hell did we sub him for that scrum & gift Ex that point (Sm95)

Yorkie (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 20:25
Really difficult to name a MOM. Everyone played so well that difficult to differentiate.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

tigersimon (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 08:12
Done.

Toomua is class, Bateman was on a par with Genge😃, Kalamafoni had his best game yet for Tigers.
Malouf's try was good but still has things to learn about the fifteen aside game.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 09:03
Done as well smiling smiley

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 09:44
Done. Thanks for organising this, it's really interesting.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 09:52
Done.

For me Ben Youngs was man of the match as I don't think we win without the May try and I don't think many other players have the vision and skills to get the ball to him. There were a lot of good performances though so I'll be interested to see who everyone else goes for.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 10:15
The passes for both tries were out of the top drawer for vision and execution. So many candidates for MOTM is a great argument to have smiling smiley

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 10:20
Nice to have a drop goal in our armoury once again, handy to keep scoreboard ticking over

Duncan Keene (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 10:51
Done. Like the question at the end!

Rich W (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 14:01
Quote:
SK 88
Done.
For me Ben Youngs was man of the match as I don't think we win without the May try and I don't think many other players have the vision and skills to get the ball to him. There were a lot of good performances though so I'll be interested to see who everyone else goes for.

Me too. But as Mike alludes - it's interesting that we now have three of the highest quality passers at 9, 10 and 12.

(JSF) (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 14:32
Done do thanks

Much happier task than a couple of weeks ago

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0BFYV4zuKiQxAjIXdY4zVnb4bJpjzN3WIJiuYTCU7YKsSpf_yuA

Yorkie (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 18:16
Quote:
Rich W
Quote:
SK 88
Done.

Me too. But as Mike alludes - it's interesting that we now have three of the highest quality passers at 9, 10 and 12.

Actually, part of that was YBY being one of the first to react when everyone stopped playing due to believing the ref had blown the whistle for the scrum. It was actually the ref himself who told them to play on!!

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Rich W (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 18:42
I doubt there is another 9 in England and possibly Europe that would have seen that opportunity, reacted to it as quickly and executed the opportunity with that precision.

Kudos to Johnny May for being sharp enough to see what Ben was doing.

Brilliant. Shame Ben can't pass...

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 14:02
I genuinely thought we were lucky to go in at ht in the lead. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a brilliant team performance. I agree with what Baxter said, had they taken their chances in the first half it might have been a different story. Yet again we played better in the 2nd half but this time it was a better performance built on a good first half.
Baxter very rarely mentions the ref. but if he had said this wasn't Foleys best day I think not too many would have disagreed with him but, again, you have to ask, what was the TMO doing???. Full credit to Baxter he didn't give any excuses and he might have mentioned a couple of incidents but chose not to.
Anyway, well played all round, we appear to be moving in the right direction.

penguin (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 16:47
Done thanks for this very much appreciated.

Fuzzy Dunlop (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 19:33
Thank you all for taking the time to fill these in.

[imgur.com]

Stopsy (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 20:33
Excellent thanks

Duncan Keene (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 22:33
Thank you

Johns (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 06:39
I like Hamilton, has a touch of Moody about him.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net