rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ECC : H v Munster Sun 17th December ko 5.30pm live on BT
Game after: AP : H v Saracens Sun 24th December ko 3.00pm live on BT

Tatafu Polota-Nau
iang1963 (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 06:36
According to the rugby paper back on our radar. Available from December.

Might also be a connection to Argentinan loosehead Lucas Noguera-Paz through Marcos who apparently is looking for a move to the premiership. Also would be available in December

Re: Tatafu Polota-Nau
Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 06:53
Would take both of them esp with our current prop situation although by December it might not be a situation.

Youngs for me played out of skin v exter tackling everything though and McGuigan is great. But Youngs form has been patchy

Rich W (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 09:05
Given its recent accuracy I wouldn't give much credit to RP rumours.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 09:10
I think with hooker we have to remember Tom's situation is only going to stress him more and having an option lined up in case we need to move quickly is very prudent. With Bateman now very much a prop (despite the website listing him at hooker) we only have the three real options there.

On prop it depends on Rizzo. He's getting on a bit and out of contract in the summer. Paz would be a good option to replace him and with the Argies stupid policies he'd be available all season. Could be shafted if they change their minds on that though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net