rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP : H v Sale Sharks Sun 19th November ko 3.00pm not live on TV
Game after: AP : H v Worcester Warriors Sat 25th November ko 3.00pm not live on TV

Castres Munster
Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 12:15
Guessing we want a draw with no BP's or a Castres win with no bonus points?

Re: Castres Munster
Fuzzy Dunlop (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 12:16
4-0 win for Castres for me, hopefully with them being out of the tournament by the time Tigers go there.

Rich W (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 12:23
Yep. We want to be on 6 points next week with the rest on 4 no?

SK 88 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 12:32
4-0 win for Castres as we want them to be well in it to beat Racing at home. Would rather see Munster take nothing than limit Castres points.

jojo (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 12:51
Well Carley not doing us any favours. Munster getting away with it.

Mrs JJ

SK 88 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 13:26
Carley's decided who he wants to win. Only question if Munster can actually get over the line.

17 all at 75 mins.

Fuzzy Dunlop (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 13:27
Unfortunately it looks like if any team is going to nick the win it's Munster.

Really hope I'm wrong.

Fuzzy Dunlop (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 13:38
Absolutely @#$%& terrible from Carley.

The Irish give us Lacey and we give them the Carley and Wigglesworth double act.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/10/2017 13:39 by Fuzzy Dunlop.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 13:39
Castres denied a clear penalty try in first half then denied a clear penalty, even after going to the TMO, on 79 mins.

Munster man leans out of the ruck and slaps ball out of Kockett's hands. He was offside AND deliberately knocked on but nothing given.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 13:43
Sean Davey was the TMO too. A true horror show in the last few minutes

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 13:48
Yep although will take that result if Munster had won that game then i would be fuming.

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 13:49
Quote:
SK 88
Castres denied a clear penalty try in first half then denied a clear penalty, even after going to the TMO, on 79 mins.
Munster man leans out of the ruck and slaps ball out of Kockett's hands. He was offside AND deliberately knocked on but nothing given.
Shocking, who does he think he is, Neil Back......................

Fuzzy Dunlop (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 14:11
Suppose it's not the worst outcome. If Tigers 5-0 them next week then they could throw in the towel and act as an Italian team. Racing and Tigers picking up 10 or 9 points to Munster's 7 should mean that Tigers just need to hold their own against Munster and do better against Racing than 4-1.

grannyg (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 09:12
Looks to me like Munster are clear favourites to top our group. I thought their forwards were truly gladatorial, hard as nails, so I cannot see us getting more than 4 points in total out of them and cannot see us winning away from home either.

Having said that the refereeing decision that the ball was out of the maul when patted out of a Castres hand was unbelievable.

Nice to see after the law changes the ball going in straight at the scrum and the token hook by the hooker whilst the second row do the hooking

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net