rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP : H v Worcester Warriors Sat 25th November ko 3.00pm not live on TV
Game after: AP : A v Wasps Sat 2nd December ko 3.00pm live on BT

Tigers v Bath Team News
TheLeicesterTigers.co.uk (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 11:43
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Tigers v Bath Team News
Tiggs (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 11:51
So Tigers can prepare for a spanking ?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Tiggs (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 11:52
Willbur
09 November, 2017 12:49

Didn't realise we had Ravai Fatiaki on the books, missed that one

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

daktari (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 11:56
Bonus point win for Bath then.

Seal (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:04
Literally men against boys. Bath fielding basically a Premiership team.

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:32
Would go down as one of our best ever wins should we get this that's how unlikely it is.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:41
Well that will be an ugly Friday night on the TV!

Trying to work out who is injured and who is being held back for the Prem.

Thacker starts, he's not played much since his injury so maybe not too much to read into that, but Worth dropping out hints that he's going to play in the Prem (either as a centre with Tait to FB or as FB himself). Evans dropping out might be related to the knock he took to his foot last week, or are our resources so stretched he's going to play 7 with O'Connor at 8?

Bonus point win for Bath predicted for me.

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:43
Nice to see Barf entering into the spirit of the competition, we obviously have them running scared.

COME ON YOU TIGERRRRrrrrsssss.

09 November, 2017 12:47
Quote:
SK 88
Well that will be an ugly Friday night on the TV!
Trying to work out who is injured and who is being held back for the Prem.

Thacker starts, he's not played much since his injury so maybe not too much to read into that, but Worth dropping out hints that he's going to play in the Prem (either as a centre with Tait to FB or as FB himself). Evans dropping out might be related to the knock he took to his foot last week, or are our resources so stretched he's going to play 7 with O'Connor at 8?

Bonus point win for Bath predicted for me.

Reckon Worth and Evans are likely to be at least in the 23, Worth will prob be starting given Veainu has been called up to Tonga.

malco (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:51
To be fair, our selection has been significantly influenced by this.

Unavailable for selection: Dave Attwood, Ross Batty, Chris Cook, Tom Ellis, Taulupe Faletau, Jonathan Joseph, Shaun Knight, Max Lahiff, Josh Lewis, Francois Louw, Kane Palma-Newport, Rhys Priestland, Semesa Rokoduguni, Henry Thomas, Sam Underhill, Anthony Watson, Jeff Williams, Max Wright.

It wasnít so long ago that I recall a strong Bath selection being humiliated by Leicester kids at the Rec in this competition, so Iím counting on nothing. Enjoy the match.

Quote:
tigerburnie
Nice to see Barf entering into the spirit of the competition, we obviously have them running scared.

09 November, 2017 13:05
Quote:
malco
Unavailable for selection: Dave Attwood, Ross Batty, Chris Cook, Tom Ellis, Taulupe Faletau, Jonathan Joseph, Shaun Knight, Max Lahiff, Josh Lewis, Francois Louw, Kane Palma-Newport, Rhys Priestland, Semesa Rokoduguni, Henry Thomas, Sam Underhill, Anthony Watson, Jeff Williams, Max Wright.

It wasnít so long ago that I recall a strong Bath selection being humiliated by Leicester kids at the Rec in this competition, so Iím counting on nothing. Enjoy the match.

Quote:
tigerburnie

I mean if you want to get like that unavailable for Tigers
Brady, Catchpole, Cole, Croft, Fitzgerald, G.Ford, Genge, Hamilton, Kalamfoni, Mapapalangi, May, Mulipola, Owen, Pakalani, Ryan, Toomua, Tuilagi, Veainu, Williams, Youngs

malco (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 13:14
Iím not trying to be controversial AM, just trying to point out that Banahan, Burns and Garvey, who are really the only likely players in this selection who would expect to be in a first choice XXIII, are only there because of the list of players unavailable. Banahan and Garvey are on their way back from injuries and need game time, Burns is on his way back from suspension and needs game time, Banahan is playing out of position and we have no cover available for Burns at 10 so god knows what happens if he gets crocked. It really is nothing like a premiership selection, and I donít think the game will be anything like a formality.

Quote:
Ayerza wannabe
Quote:
malco

Quote:
tigerburnie

I mean if you want to get like that unavailable for Tigers
Brady, Catchpole, Cole, Croft, Fitzgerald, G.Ford, Genge, Hamilton, Kalamfoni, Mapapalangi, May, Mulipola, Owen, Pakalani, Ryan, Toomua, Tuilagi, Veainu, Williams, Youngs

Stopsy (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 13:38
I am really looking forward to seeing this squad and how they handle being up against it. I dare say we will learn a lot more about our players than Bath will.

They have an opportunity to make an impression. It's all about the performance not the result (unless we win ugly winking smiley).

Go well and put everything you have into it.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 14:09
Wow. That really is men against boys. Keeping the margin below 20 will be a win for Tigers.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

09 November, 2017 17:07
That's a heavyweight Barf squad which I expect use the same tactics as on day one of this season

This pantomime; just put it .. behind you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net