rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP : H v Sale Sharks Sun 19th November ko 3.00pm not live on TV
Game after: AP : H v Worcester Warriors Sat 25th November ko 3.00pm not live on TV

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
A fantastic win for Tigers v Bath
Stopsy (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:14
What a result for our club, 9 teenagers, and yes we lost on the pitch by 2 points, scored 4 tries, lost out to the Bath scrum, compare the experience!

I am so proud of that.

Re: A fantastic win for Tigers v Bath
S4llyC (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:15
Hear, hear, Mike.

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:15
Here here.

Honestly for the first time in a while i'm really excited about the amount of talent coming through.

Willbur (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:17
I was expecting a hiding tbh but what we got was a committed, gutsy performance and a lot of younger players coming of age...oh and 2 points

mentallymadmax (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:18
Very impressive considering the strength Bath put out. Pretty gutted to miss out at the close, but so many positives.

Johns (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:20
Well done Baby Tigs.

So close, our first Try bonus point.

Tiggs (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:20
Talking of wins, Sarries have 2 losses but top their table !!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Dreadnought (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:21
Superb effort to come so close to victory snatched by woeful decisuons from the officials.

Tigergeezer (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:21
I'm pretty proud of those Tiger cubs. Undone by the scrum, but everywhere else we had that game won. So much in the way of positives it really does fell like a win.

The lowest depth to which people can sink before God is defined by the word 'journalist'.

Soren Kierkegaard

jojo (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:26
Great gutsy performance by this young side. Thought we were done by some dodgy decisions. Just one was the seat belt tackle on Freddy Tualagi for Mercers try and there were some real homer decisions too. Scrum completely mullered though.

How Bath can be happy with that is beyond me.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:30
TIGLETS ROOL!

daktari (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:30
Need to play the replay of that game to the first team squad in the week of our match with Bath at Twickenham , remind our first team how the fast track bullies scraped a win against our teenagers. Will be the best motivation they need to exact some justice on the 7th April.

andysaint (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:47
Enjoyable game and the tigers side showed what this competition SHOULD be about

Stopsy (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:55
Thanks AndySaint

Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:25
Good game of rugby. Well played Tigers youngsters.

thumbs down

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 00:26
What happened to the 30 points+ loss that that Bath team should have inflicted upon the Tigers new born?

Great Tigers performance. Just hope that MOC has the balls to introduce them into the first team over the next 18 months. They deserve it.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

SK 88 (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 11:30
I'm watching it now, (watched England v Germany last night), but saw little bits in the pub last night. Conceding that many points after only conceding 6 points after 39 minutes is disappointing. Seemed to go to sleep for the last minute in the first half as Bath moved up from their own half to score a try.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 11:37
Good effort all round. I wouldn't rule out topping the table just yet

SK 88 (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 12:23
Watching the end of the match now. The "high tackle" by Fred is no such thing at all. Clear case of the Islander tariff and home advantage. The two lineout penalties that follow up are also just flat out wrong. Wells gets onto the ball legally both times. The third penalty is also just wrong and he compounds his error by waving a yellow card about.

Ultimately though we shouldn't be in that situation though as Fred shouldn't fumble at the base to let them back into it.

I think Hills should probably be dropping those scrums on engagement at the end. Makes it hard to award a penalty try, as we've learned against teams like Sale and Irish in the past.

Rich W (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 19:34
And of course, most egregiously, B**h themselves.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net