Latest News:

Next Game: ECC : H v Munster Sun 17th December ko 5.30pm live on BT
Game after: AP : H v Saracens Sun 24th December ko 3.00pm live on BT

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: 23 v Sale
johnthegrif (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 16:33
For information of some Tom Youngs is training with the team as he does every week. The lineout which deteriorated during the confusion of the Cocker/Mauger era.
is gradualy improving. Kitchener is not the devil incarnate, he may call the lineout move but execution is down to all involved in the lineout. Around the pitch Kitch contributes a lot, he is not as good as Launchbury or Itoje that is why he is with us at the moment but he is still a good player.
I have never understood why it becomes fashionable to criticise a certain player, one person starts it and others jump on the bandwagon, usually it is people who do not attend the games, have never played it and have no understanding of it.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 22:35
For me, the question is, "who should be playing?". Kitch or Wells.

No anti feeling against Kitch but on current form (that I can see; bearing in mind that I'm not at training every day) it's got to be Wells. In fact, one has to ask, what more has Wells got to do to get selecyed?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Rich W (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 22:44
Quote:
Yorkie
Quote:
Rich W
Plenty of times we'd have been delighted to have seen a side like that in recent years.
It's great to see our injury woes easing.

Yep. Particularly during an invitational window.

Who actually is currently injured?

Manu and Toomua who are both meant to be nearly back ready to play.

Brady?

??

Good that injuries aren't our main subject for discussion!

Sure is.

It's not a case of vilifying Kitch btw - not imo - it's just that his contribution around the park has been below where it has been in the past and his lineout expertise has not figured.

Agree with Yorkie about the relative merits of Kitch and Wells.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net