rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ECC Home v Racing 92 Sun. Dec. 16th ko 1.00m live on BT
Game After: GPR Home v Harlequins Sat. Dec. 22nd ko 3.00m not live on TV

Very O/T - out of the darkness cometh light
IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 13:54
Just to set the scene, Mrs Idle was going to see her mother on Sun. so she will need the car. That meant that I would have to come to the match via the train. Yesterday she said that her arm was aching, didn't know why, perhaps she had slept on it or somesuch. Later on her(twin) sister rang to say that she had fallen over and broken her arm, amazing in itself but that meant that she couldn't drive over today to see her mother but if Mrs Idle could go today her sister could get her husband to drive her over on Sun. That means I can now have the car on Sun.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/12/2017 14:56 by Tiggs.

Re: out of the darkness cometh light
Stopsy (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 13:59
Can we have a "Planet Idle" forum for all your personal blogging on here?.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 14:09
OT?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 14:09
And I forgot mention that it will enable me to get back home in time to watch the 'Agatha Christie' on Channel 5

Yorkie (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 14:11
Quote:
IDLETIMES
And I forgot mention that it will enable me to get back home in time to watch the 'Agatha Christie' on Channel 5

And why would I want/need to know that?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

15 December, 2017 14:19
As the electrician down my local once said when arguing about the fuse box and how to repair it

'I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It'

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore.

Tom Paine (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 15:15
At our advanced age, Idle, I would suggest that it's in everyone's best interests if you take the train. I know the Sunday service is diabolical, but at least you can enjoy a pint (or three) before and after we lose and we will all rest easier in our beds knowing that you have reached home safely. And with a Senior Rail Card, it's probably cheaper. It's also much more sociable. I'm always delighted to make the acquaintance of the young ladies and gentleman who frequent the Pacer from Sheffield to Leeds in the evening. They're not at all shy of sharing their strong opinions and emotions with fellow travellers in the colourful patois of Southern Yorkshire.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net