rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ECC : H v Racing 92 Sun 21st January ko 1.00pm live on SKY
Game after: AWC : H v Cardiff Sat 27th January ko 3.00pm not live on TV

The Rugby Paper
Johns (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 07:38
Reports we are after Will Spencer (Lock) from Worcester.

WE cannot talk to him till Jan 1st.

Re: The Rugby Paper
Johns (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 07:39
Deano beeing talked up to take over Malinder.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 10:35
A bigger specimen than we have now but not the kind of player I've ever really noticed on the field.

Rich W (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 11:18
Not a bad target but definitely not the solution to our issue.

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 11:41
Think Spencer will help the solution though, he is a big scrimmaging lock, Eddie seems to have an eye on him and he likes his locks to have alot of workrate.

Flatman seems to love him aswell.

GreenandGold22 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 12:05
Cannot talk to him until January ha ha.

Rich W (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 12:36
Quote:
Ayerza wannabe
Think Spencer will help the solution though, he is a big scrimmaging lock, Eddie seems to have an eye on him and he likes his locks to have alot of workrate.

Agreed but he's not, as far as I can see, the nasty leader and enforcer we need.

17 December, 2017 13:18
Quote:
Rich W
Quote:
Ayerza wannabe

Agreed but he's not, as far as I can see, the nasty leader and enforcer we need.

Who is in this day and age though? Not many Bothas around anymore. Even Lawes isn't a nasty enforcer anymore he tackles anything but he ain't nasty.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 14:47
To be honest there are a number of players going back a number of years who I have fancied from Worcester, who scouts and signs their squad? I think that might be a better bit of business!

Dreadnought (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 21:01
[quote SK 88]To be honest there are a number of players going back a number of years who I have fancied from Worcester, who scouts and signs their squad? I think that might be a better bit of business![/quote

I thought Mike Williams was an excellent signing from Worcester but frankly he has got worse since joining us even allowing for his broken arm.

17 December, 2017 21:27
Williams had a good game IMO, 11 tackles 0 missed alot of those hits where dominate tackles, carrying needs work on.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 22:54
Quote:
Dreadnought
Quote:
SK 88
To be honest there are a number of players going back a number of years who I have fancied from Worcester, who scouts and signs their squad? I think that might be a better bit of business!

I thought Mike Williams was an excellent signing from Worcester but frankly he has got worse since joining us even allowing for his broken arm.

Yep.

Mike needs to start wrapping his arms when he tackles. He got away with loads of no arms chop tackles today.

No longer the player that Eddie brought into his invitational squad imvho. But no reason why that level shouldn't be achieved again.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net