Latest News:

Next Game: ECC : H v Racing 92 Sun 21st January ko 1.00pm live on SKY
Game after: AWC : H v Cardiff Sat 27th January ko 3.00pm not live on TV

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Disgusting
Rich W (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 18:49
Probably the most partial refereeing performance I've ever seen.

Re: Disgusting
Tom Paine (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 18:53
Europe getting its own back. As bad, if not worse, than last week.

17 December, 2017 18:55
Our errors killed us regardless

Suicide

This pantomime; just put it .. behind you!

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 18:57
We lost that game in the first half.

Tom really isn't a captian on the field he doesn't talk to the ref the way corry, cullen, Murphy and Johnno could

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 18:59
I have to say that Toms endeavour and passion seem to be clouding thinking, keep him on the park by all means, but we need a leader the others will follow, never mind the yapping.

GreenandGold22 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 18:59
The ref wasnt perfect but we'd have lost the game even if he was. Forwards too lightweight and too many basic handling errors

vicky_c (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:28
And squad depth woeful

daktari (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:00
What is digusting is the weekly guff from Tigers about learning the lessons, hurting and fronting up , it last 20 minutes at best then we revert to the same error strewn , lost breakdowns, missed lineouts , knock ons blah, blah, more time on the training pitch and less time in the press room might help.

Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:02
Quote:
daktari
What is digusting is the weekly guff from Tigers about learning the lessons, hurting and fronting up , it last 20 minutes at best then we revert to the same error strewn , lost breakdowns, missed lineouts , knock ons blah, blah, more time on the training pitch and less time in the press room might help.

we fronted up big time this week, trouble is we didn't rein it back.

Fuzzy Dunlop (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:05
It's the top 2 inches, and that's been the biggest problem for years now. Giving stupid penalties in positions where the opposition pose no danger whatsoever, allowing balls to slowly trickle into touch when the lineout is such a shambles, etc. etc. Tigers simply aren't a smart team.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:07
We made it easy for ref and Munster. Too much focus on not being man shamed again and not enough on playing rugby

daktari (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:09
Quote:
Fuzzy Dunlop
It's the top 2 inches, and that's been the biggest problem for years now. Giving stupid penalties in positions where the opposition pose no danger whatsoever, allowing balls to slowly trickle into touch when the lineout is such a shambles, etc. etc. Tigers simply aren't a smart team.
This!

PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:18
Yea. Ref was rank again. Rank is the new norm for refereeing. BUT we just dont have much nous. If any. There Re times to boot the ball away. Times to run it. We don't seem to know which is which. We javent really had that since Flood left and AA retired.

Rich W (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:21
He was worth 12 points to them. Marvin of victory? You can't play if the referee allows one side to cheat and magic up infringements committed by the other.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:28
Sorry Rich, I was fuming and swearing too but for me the ref is way down on the reasons we lost.

daktari (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:36
We ain`t smart, our game plan is poor, our lineout is a joke , our turnover percentage with ball in hand is terrible , we haven`t put an effective 80 minute game together, we are still being bullied , out muscled, out thought and out played from Worcester to Munster and next week will be worse.

Jon T (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:41
Any reason not to award the try? I mean I didn't see it grounded because i was completely unsighted and took an age to get round to the try line, but...........

melton tiger (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:43
I watched on TV; I'm glad I didn't spend 71 on a family ticket. It wasn't the ref it was Tigers, totally amateurish approach to discipline, that and our lineout make us an easy meat for smart, streetwise opposition.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:45
The ref gave Munster everything.

The try that no one else could see. Penalties that were just imagined. And it racked up, racked the territory and possession up. When they couldn't break us down he just gave them another pen.

We were good enough to win and were out and out robbed.

PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:46
Quote:
Jon T
Any reason not to award the try? I mean I didn't see it grounded because i was completely unsighted and took an age to get round to the try line, but...........

Think you answer a Q i was going to ask there... how couls tje ref give that when NOBODY could see anything.
He made Lacey and Clancy look competent.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net