rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: ECC : H v Racing 92 Sun 21st January ko 1.00pm live on SKY
Game after: AWC : H v Cardiff Sat 27th January ko 3.00pm not live on TV

Police in the Crumbie
SK 88 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:51
Anyone else see this? Know what happened? Was quite late on after one of their penaties. I think the Fitzgerald one after Zebo's dive.

Re: Police in the Crumbie
Dreadnought (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 19:55
A serious crime was being committed on the pitch not in the crumbie and Tigers were guilty for 80 minutes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/12/2017 20:05 by Dreadnought.

vicky_c (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 21:39
I believe that one of the pitchside photographers had some kit stolen. Whether this is related I don’t know

PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 23:07
Dunno if related... but there were some properly p!$$d up gobby folks en route to the game today. 5.30 pm KO just means 2.5 hours more getting largered up pre match.

Gaz (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 07:38
The Police?

What, like a reunion?

Threatened by shadows at night,
And exposed in the light.
Shine on you crazy diamond.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 09:39
No, like actual police officers in gear going into the crowd, presumably to sort out some trouble, in the second half. I've never seen it before and wondered what happened.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 13:53
We could see something going on from where we were sitting but I don't know any details.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 14:06
Quote:
Gaz
The Police?
What, like a reunion?

Or like a new live albumn maybe?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

SK 88 (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 14:18
According to people on twitter and facebook it was apparent a rather unsavory incident. Some chaps were reliving them selves into empty pint glasses rather than going to the toilet. Some discussion about what went on with the no-longer empty vessels (were they thrown or was the whole thing just disgusting enough in itself).

I mean I'm normally easy-going to the extent of being a bit of an apologist for bad behaviour but even for me that's just outrageous. I think it might have been a munster fan from Derby, though that might be crossed wires about different incidents.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 14:59
Didn't that used to be a Welsh thing at the Arms Park?

Once saw someone relieve themselves into their mate's pocket whilst queueing for beer in a crowded student bar. Not sure how much longer the two of them were mates?!

On a more serious note, not acceptable behaviour.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Duncan Keene (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 15:26
One of my first memories from Tigers is of a Tigers BaaBaas game, sitting in the Crumbie seats and seeing a man peeing in a pint glass on the terrace. I think i must have been about 8.

Yes, clearly terrible and poor form. (i'm not being sarcastic, it really is quite bad)

Tiggs (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 16:05
Once at the Baa Baa's many years ago, a guy climbed the tree in the corner between the Crumbie and Clubhouse, and couldn't get down when he needed to go, and so relieved himself from the top of the tree, unfortunately there were about 100 people underneath the tree.
So this isn't something new, bad behavior has been around forever.
BTW the police saved the poor sole when he had to come down, as he was about to ripped to pieces by the crowd below !

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

GT1 (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 16:26
That's an expensive pee did they not get their 1 back for glass?
Seriously very poor form if true & hopefully dealt with by police!

PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 23:02
Quote:
SK 88
According to people on twitter and facebook it was apparent a rather unsavory incident. Some chaps were reliving them selves into empty pint glasses rather than going to the toilet. Some discussion about what went on with the no-longer empty vessels (were they thrown or was the whole thing just disgusting enough in itself).
I mean I'm normally easy-going to the extent of being a bit of an apologist for bad behaviour but even for me that's just outrageous. I think it might have been a munster fan from Derby, though that might be crossed wires about different incidents.

maybe coincidnce , but some of the off-their-faces persons i refer to boarded the train at Derby. BT police were keeping an eye on them there, but of course not once they leave the railway.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 18:18
If that is what it is about, it's absolutely disgusting, with nothing funny about it, mind you I don't find pouring beer over peoples heads funny either, whether by a cricketers or anyone else

20 December, 2017 12:47
I once saw a French Baa Baas player relieving himself during the game on the pitch. About 1994/5/6 I think.

I'm sure there's some 'taking the p*ss' jokes re Sunday's 'effort' but I can't bring myself to relive it all again.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 16:44
I think it was Jerry Collins who had to take a leak on the pitch, after the haka and anthems but before KO. That would have been around 2006?

20 December, 2017 16:56
This was at Welford road. The traditional Xmas game.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 17:07
Yes, sorry, was thinking of another incident of player urinating on a pitch! No trying to say they were the same one! Should have been clearer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net