rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP Home v Worcester Warriors Sunday September 23rd ko 3.00pm not live on TV
Game After: AP Home v Sale Sharks Sunday September 30th ko 3.00pm live on BT

CHAIRMAN
IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 13:30
Now don't get me wrong here, IMHO. P.T. has, is and will continue to be the best Chairman in the game but I now think I have found the next in line. I give you Andrea Pinchen. She knows what she is doing, everyone likes her and her enthusiasm for Tigers and her permanent beaming smile makes her the outstanding candidate.

Re: CHAIRMAN
johnthegrif (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 13:38
Andrea is lovely, but I don't see how she can chair the Tiger's Board and remain a paid executive of the club and a minor share holder. I would also point out that she lacks the necessary qualification to be a ChairMAN.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 14:00
Disagree.

Lacks the business experience, especially outside Tigers.

Haven't we still got an unsponsored stand?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

PaulinBroughton (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 14:02
Worked with Andrea for many many years so think 7 quite well qualified to answer this.
Chairman/ woman no. Doesn't have enough knowledge of the game. Apart from that would she want to be ? No, spoke to her many many times since I retired about all sorts of things club related she has a good business brain is astute in her sponsorship dealings which is why she's on the board.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net