Next Game: ECC Home v Racing 92 Sun. Dec. 16th ko 1.00m live on BT
Game After: GPR Home v Harlequins Sat. Dec. 22nd ko 3.00m not live on TV

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Arrivals and Departures
Johns (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 10:30
When will the club announce changes?

Hear there are 15 to go so more churn just what we need for a settled confident side

Must be Cockers fault.

Re: Arrivals and Departures
Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 12:00
15 really?
Could see still left to go. (On top of confirmed leavers like Rizzo, Malouf etc etc).
Props: Traynor, Baumann (Both only injury cover anyway).
Back row: Ryan
Centre: Catchpole
Wingers: Brady,
Would be surprised about anyone else. Heard Voss to Coventry on a loan deal.

Maybe in the development team Hills and Maksymiw off.

I'm assuming the club isn't going to announce a list of leavers same as last year.

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 12:09
Seems to be happening across the board, I see Hasks has signed for the sinners on a one year deal, Cips to Glaws is also a surprise move to me. Our neighbours have also moved on the same number mooted for us, I guess if the teams not winning anything, then that will happen.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 17:27
until the players formally leave at the end of June I don't mind so much, they could still stay if nothing has been signed elsewhere.

Once its July though I always think they should put the list out.

Stopsy (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 21:43
Cips to Gloucester seems a oh so I may have an England future after all move. Pretty sure he had better offers that precluded further England selection

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 09:12
At his age wouldn't a job in France not be a better paying offer that is guaranteed?(plus his penchants would no doubt go for the Cote D'Azur or gay Paris..............(Sm163)

TigrisLeicesteris (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 23:36
Joe Maksymiw off to Connacht, there goes another Youngster

Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 12:39
Dominic Ryan to wuss ? (according to Rugbyinsideline tweet) any mileage in that one ?

16 May, 2018 12:47
Pretty random so most likely true.
It's been a rumour for a while that he is off.

Makes sense for us since we have a lot of backrowers coming through (Reffell, Lavin, Smith, Gough)
Reffell seems to be a natural replacement IMO so would be a good place to shave cap.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 13:11
Also he wasn't that great, but clearly good enough to play somewhere at a decent level if his concussions don't reoccur. Probably be Worcester's first or second reserve flanker and play around 15-20 games for them I'd think?

Tiggs (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 13:36
Is it just me that can't get excited about any of the comings or goings this year, and probably not for a few years either ?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Elder (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 14:05
So long as we stick with the current head coach and (sort of) DoR, it all has the whiff of rearranging the deckchairs to me.

16 May, 2018 15:32
Also expect Pakalani to be off

16 May, 2018 16:25
Quote:
Tiggs
Is it just me that can't get excited about any of the comings or goings this year, and probably not for a few years either ?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating .. you may taste only plum duff but I have seen the cream of England come here and some pretty good efforts being churned from milk of an unknown origin with but few being clotted

I see the latest arrivals being brought in to address the issues oft referred to on here and would expect more, with the departures going through the door marked 'creaky'. O.K., it may not be perfect but it's a pretty good fist within the constraints, and re-arranging deckchairs it aint!

Best to see what is served up before slagging it off

The referee is the final arbitrary

Tom Paine (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 18:12
Let's hope you're right - otherwise you'll be eating Humble Pie. Not easy in a deckchair!

16 May, 2018 18:45
Quote:
Tom Paine
Let's hope you're right - otherwise you'll be eating Humble Pie. Not easy in a deckchair!

Ha! I feel justified in being positive about my Club even when icebergs loom large, so unless SS Leicester Tigers disappears below the waves irretrievably I will not seek out the lifeboats, no matter the orchestrated misery which often accompanies strolls along this particular deck [t & c para 1, part 1: temporary emotional pique excluded]

Humble pie is not so bad with lashings of gravy

The referee is the final arbitrary

tigerburnie (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 19:43
Our squad looks good, just need to get them all fit and playing off the same game plan and looking after the ball. Only person who is on borrowed time is Skippy.

Tom Paine (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 20:19
It's not the squad I'm worried about - though there are still a few gaps - no it's the coaching. I'm hopeful that Bakwell will be able to turn the forwards around now he has a preseason with them, but our defence still seems a major weakness.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 20:22
I oft worry about our apparent lack of opponent analysis and subsequent lack of appropriate game plan.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Birstall Tiger (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 20:42
Goneva's first try being a case in point Yorkie. How many times have we seen him do it, but our players obviously hadn't!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net