rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP Home v Sale Sharks Sunday September 30th ko 3.00pm live on BT
Game After: AP Away (Twickers) v Northampton Saints Sat. October 6th ko 3.00pm live on BT

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Ingurlund break another one
PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 22:51
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Out for up to a year. Poor lad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/05/2018 22:51 by PrestonTiger.

Re: Ingurlund break another one
Stopsy (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 08:49
When will someone join the dots and look what England are doing in training that ends careers or causes such absences

SK 88 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 10:36
Injury rates at England camps are around two and a half times higher than in club training sessions.

Will only change if the players stand up to EJ.

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 12:27
It isn't news though, is it, happens all the time. We will be lucky if all of ours come back in one piece

melton tiger (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 15:39
Takes some impact to cause multiple ligament and tendon damage to the hamstring - what the feck were they doing!

26 May, 2018 16:42
Another beneficiary of the Ah! F.U!'s priority being player welfare?

''It [the NHS] will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it'' Aneurin Bevan

Are you faithfull?

dontlookdown (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 18:07
Quote:
SK 88
Injury rates at England camps are around two and a half times higher than in club training sessions.

Do you actually have the figures for this? Would be an interesting comparison.

SK 88 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 18:29
Yes was in the PRISP report published in March. Club training injuries were 2.9 per 1000 hrs and Engand were 7.7 per 1,000 hrs. They were also more severe.

joethefanatic (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 04:23
Beno's the 5th Bath player to here been long term injured by Eddie's training methods in the last 2 years. We're a tad peeved, to put it mildly..

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

Purebob (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 16:33
hey'll need a dab of vaseline after this baa Baas game today smiling smiley

Donate now to Cancer research

30 May, 2018 08:04
An aggravation of an existing injury this time

[www.bbc.co.uk]

''It [the NHS] will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it'' Aneurin Bevan

Are you faithfull?

tbtb (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 17:22
Quote:
SK 88
Yes was in the PRISP report published in March. Club training injuries were 2.9 per 1000 hrs and Engand were 7.7 per 1,000 hrs. They were also more severe.

Say 16 hours training per week, multiply by squad size 30 = 480 squad hours training per week.

So that's roughly 3 injuries a week in England camp just from training :/.

Yorkie (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 18:09
Would the spread of injuries across the clubs reflect on the conditioning within each club?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

harlequinade (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 22:36
jones hits back at Craig!

You can have anything in life, if you will sacrifice everything else for it

PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 22:46
Quote:
odd-shaped vagaries
An aggravation of an existing injury this time
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Whilst I'm not a surgeon, surely its not that 'minor' if it need surgery ? Esp with the summer off to recover ?

PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 22:59
Quote:

Jones fitting right in with the yaaa efff you ethos there... 'feck orf, they're mine to break what ever way i want to when they are with me'. And of course nobody in the camp has said anything against it... as they are just as culpable, or incometent enough not to know any better, or know they'll get sacked if they speak out.

It's only my distain for the Gurner and limitless salaries for squads ( i mean squads of lawyers) that makes me less sympathetic to Brucie boy. And after all, he agreed with the rest of PRL to take the King's shilling...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/05/2018 23:01 by PrestonTiger.

Rich W (IP Logged)
31 May, 2018 09:00
Jamie George has been out this morning proving himself a good little soldier...

The numbers don't lie - people do.

penguin (IP Logged)
31 May, 2018 13:04
End of a long season, training ramped up its a different level and things break... players not warming up properly or over developed... it happens and will continue to as in all sports no simple answer to why or how to stop it happening...

Rich W (IP Logged)
31 May, 2018 13:35
How many did the Lions injure last summer - genuine question - I don't know, but I'd think it a reasonable comparison?

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
02 June, 2018 12:21
It isn't often we are on the same side as Craig is it but what baffles me is that these players are fit when they join up with Eng.. Whatever else they need, they don't need any fitness training.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net