rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: HCC Home v Scarlets Fri. Oct. 19th ko 7.45pm live on BT
Game After: PRC Away v Saracens Sat. Oct. 27th ko 3.00pm live on BT

O/T European Championships
IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 13:50
I like the format as well as some oustanding performances. The Dutch silver medalist in the 10k, ran the last 3 laps on pure guts and fumes. Holly Bradshaw usually has us crying with frustration, this time she takes the Bronze with some ease as well as flirting with the top two. The joy of the Irish when he took bronze in the Hurdles. Our swimmers, pre Adlington, we were wondering in which century our next swimming medal was going to come, now they are winning medals at all distances in all strokes. KJT seems to be a different woman since she won The World Indoors, well done all.

Re: O/T European Championships
Rich W (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 14:57
I'm so pleased with/for KJT - you can't do anything about it if your competitor throws the spear out of the park - but her own performances have been both joyful and superb.

And now she knows what she's got to do to give herself a real chance.

She's been smiling and clearly enjoying it again at last and she's going to get a silver medal that none of us really expected. Good on her.

Re: O/T European Championships
IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
11 August, 2018 12:46
I spoke to her at the 'Indoors, I think she had just come out of the testing area, I said you seem to have beaten the demons, she just said, yeah. Mrs Idle thinks she should engage Goldie Sayers, if she could get the javelin up to 45m that would be approx another 30 points.
Just watched the 20walk(s). I am a bit baffled, when the first womens group broke away, they were all lifting but only 3 were carded and the winner was lifting all the way round. It was the same with the men whe the 3 broke away, they all lifting but only the evental wanner had a card, most bizarre of all they say that they knew Wilkinson was going to be pulled and told him to step up the pace, baffling

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net