rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: GPR Away v Gloucester Rugby Fri. Nov. 16th ko 7.45pm live on BT
Game After: GPR Home v Saracens Sun. Nov. 25th ko 3.00pm live on BT

Tigers Head Coach / DOR role popular...
Tiggs (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 10:43
Leicester have been inundated with approaches from coaches ready to step into Matt OíConnorís shoes, with as many as 64 applications submitted in the 24 hours after his departure.

Geordan Murphy, who has been at the club for 21 years, has been installed as Interim Head Coach but he told The Rugby Pod he hasnít been given any indication as to how long heíll be in the role for and other CVs have been flooding in.

ďItís been a crazy week. I was helping out with the A-League last Monday night over in Loughborough when I found out and pretty much everything blew up after that,Ē he said.

ďThey havenít said [how long Iíve got]. From my point of view, itís on a week by week basis at the moment. I was told when Matt went that there were 64 applicants within a day or a day and a half, so I think a lot of people threw their name in the hat.Ē

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/tighthead.gif http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.bath1/Bath/Photos/TigersFire2.gif

Re: Tigers Head Coach / DOR role popular...
scottietiger (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 10:49
It's gonna be an interesting season that's for sure! I'd be asking what Joseph is doing after the RWC!

Re: Tigers Head Coach / DOR role popular...
Rich W (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 11:54
By all means do so (unless GM makes such a success of it to make such considerations moot) but none of it will matter until the board identify the things that are wrong and put a plan in place to fix them - and stick to the plan.If they carry on with their knee-kerk reactions, without addressing the real issues then it's just a sticking plaster on a broken limb.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net