rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: GPR Home v Northampton Saints Fri. Mar. 22nd ko 7.45pm live on BT
Game After: GPR Home v Exeter Chiefs Sat. Apr. 6th ko 4.30pm live on BT

O/T Lawless Britain?
IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 13:38
Midnight Fri. I was walking through the centre of Manchester when a (white) guy asked how to get to Piccadilly Gardens, I said follow me, he said he would know where he was when we reached there, a a sort of reverse Columbus effect. Then two mid/youngish girls, slightly offcentre, came up and said they had a fantastic night but was there anywhere they could eat. I said the B.K. was open 24/7 so they staggered off in the gen. direction(how do women manage to stand up. let alone walk ,in 6 inch heels). Then I met a group of (black) youths, 3 seemed to holding one up. I asked if they were ok and they said they trying to get him to throw up cos if he was 'sick inda ouse his mum wud killim'. They were well versed cos when I said I could be his white saviour they said they had heard about Lammy but didn't think much of him or any other M.P. After bidding them a good night, there was a guy on the corner playing the Bongos so, unusually I put a quid in his tin, he did say thank you very much, then I crossed the road to the hotel, safe, if not sound

Re: O/T Lawless Britain?
SK 88 (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 14:03
Good man Idle!

11 March, 2019 14:23
I walked from the car park in Oadby to M&S and amazingly didn't get attacked today. Who'd a thought in this day and age.

arh53 (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 22:42
I daren't go out after dark unless I have my wife with me. I figure if we get attacked I can run faster than she can in her 6 inch heels so should be safe.

Bod (IP Logged)
12 March, 2019 10:24
Don't go up The Forrest.

Never.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

SK 88 (IP Logged)
12 March, 2019 16:44
Quote:
RushdenTiger (KT at work)
I walked from the car park in Oadby to M&S and amazingly didn't get attacked today. Who'd a thought in this day and age.

Shocking Rushden. Tell me more!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net