rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: Pre-Season Friendly - TBA
Game After:

Can anyone summarise last nights' closed fans forum ?
Purebob (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 09:03

Re: Can anyone summarise last nights' closed fans forum ?
Purebob (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 13:04
That'll be a "no" then father ?

Donate now to Cancer research

SK 88 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 13:19
There was an update on season ticket sales. Over 9k renewals already which impressed me a lot. 150 non-renewals, normally get a spike after first payment due on direct debits which hasn't happened yet.
Discussion on Tigers times that went with pack, generally well received. Some queries on why U-10s got separate packs, whether "action required" directions could have been clearer.

Next season will start with Prem Cup, 4 group stage matches. They weren't sure if semi is before Prem proper or not. Therefore no preseason friendly.

Price reduction was well received, query about smaller reduction in gold areas, justified as basically they are more in demand.

Average age of a STH is around 48, which is getting slightly younger over the medium term.

The shirt is likely to be Kukri again next season, saw some designs for home and away I liked them a lot. Deal with Fanatics to outsource the shop runs to 2021, looking for improvements if that is to be renewed.

Brief player update, they didn't tell us about Manu though!!!

A.O.B. covered a range of topics as usual. CVC money not received yet, no plans they have seen for mid-week matches, understand the main plan is selling TV rights syndicated abroad and then big uplift in domestic deal when that renews.

As ever hotel and car park on going. Side point, we discussed building a car park on the Crumbie side with the hospital at the first forum I ever went to, which was so long ago David Clayton was still involved!

Discussed ways to get a more comfortable "clubhouse feel" somewhere after the matches. Somewhere to sit down, take your coat off and settle in for a few. Some really wanted that on the Crumbie side of the ground. Could we go cashless? Aim is for contactless pay terminals in the summer, should speed up that element at least. Can we have bottom pouring pints? Understand that is only available for lager, a large amount of our sales are in bitter& guinness.

Not got my notebook with me but that's what I can remember talking about and being allowed to spread!

Purebob (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 14:09
Smashing, thanks Mr K x

Donate now to Cancer research

13 March, 2019 17:52
[www.leicestertigers.com]

The referee is the final arbitrary

Stopsy (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 17:54
Thanks SK

Yorkie (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 19:47
Quote:
SK 88

Side point, we discussed building a car park on the Crumbie side with the hospital at the first forum I ever went to, which was so long ago David Clayton was still involved!

I seem to remember that site was originally to be a budget hotel long before a car park was talked about? wasn't it originally in the planning application for the Cat stand as a hotel too?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
14 March, 2019 14:07
Good summary by S.K. but he forgot to mentioned that I tipped up the orange juice and had to clean the floor. I think it was him who said I missed a bit. I gave him the hand signal that said I heard and understood the message.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net