Latest news:

Next Game: Premiership Cup Sat 21st Sep Away v Worcester Warriors ko 3:00pm
Game After: Premiership Cup Fri 27th Sep Home v Exeter Chiefs ko 7:45pm

Captain Ford
Discussion started by daktari , 09 August, 2019 14:51
Captain Ford
daktari 09 August, 2019 14:51
Named Red Rose Capt against Wales , Ellis and Dan also start, and YBY on the bench , no Manu in the squad .

Re: Captain Ford
Stopsy 09 August, 2019 15:26
Well done George, I see the marketing people have successfully implanted Red Rose into the mix. Personally I thought England was quite descriptive.

KevinR 09 August, 2019 15:37
I'd say a number of this team have been chosen to show what they can do, prior to the final squad being announced - competing for places. Those omitted (such as Manu, May and Farrell) are clearly nailed-on.

SK 88 10 August, 2019 10:33
Squads more or less done for me.

Ewels /ludlum on the bubble depending on whether Eddie wants 4 or 5 locks in his 9 back five forwards. Ludlum in the squad for me.

Francis/Marchant depending on if he views Manu as a 12 that covers 13 or vice versa. Francis in the squad for me, Daly can cover 13 too.

Nowell/McConniche (have to learn how to spell that name) depending on fitness. Obviously Nowell if fit.

daktari 11 August, 2019 15:58
Manu recalled to the squad , comes on in the 70th minute and has a barnstorming run , breaking two tackles and gaining plenty of metres , he is looking very fit and strong again.

mentallymadmax 11 August, 2019 16:49
Thought Cowan-Dickie was excellent. Ludlam had an effective debut. Heinz and Ford bossed the first half.

Francis needs binning, though. Passenger.

Mrs H 11 August, 2019 16:53
Watson and Joseph had excellent returns too

mentallymadmax 11 August, 2019 17:01
Bit concerned JJ has lost too much pace, but clearly still reads the game very well and has great footwork.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net