Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day: Masterful Marcelo

Next: Newcastle Falcons v Saracens, Sunday 20 April, 3pm, Kingston Park
Latest: Saracens 28-24 Northampton Saints
Audio: Click on the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on.
Upcoming TV: Saracens v ASM Clermont Auvergne, Saturday 26 April, Sky Sports 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Irish travel HC
Posted by: Innings (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2011 19:05

I would rather not go than travel Aer Lingus. Actually make Ryanair look like a caring service provider. Without doubt the worst experience of any helpdesk that I ever had.

Re: Irish travel HC
Posted by: Pint (IP Logged)
Date: 17 July, 2011 20:34

i've flown with Aer lingus a number of times never really had a problem.

only problem I ever had was when we flew with them from Shannon to Boston, was delayed at Shannon for six hours whilst they fixed the plane. it still had the engine covers (below the seat I sat in) as we took to our seats. My then GF found it very traumatic, not a good flyer at the best of times, not helped by me saying it was a bodge job and that we should hope for the best.

lets not forget that Ryan Air own a good percentage of Aer lingus, and did try a few years back to take full control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net