rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
3 LOSSES IN A ROW - BECOMING A HABIT?

Latest: GLOUCESTER RUGBY 23 : 17 SARACENS
Next: SARACENS v EXETER CHIEFS Sun 26th Nov 15.00
Aviva Premiership, Allianz
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Exeter Chiefs
Sun 26th Nov 2017 BT Sport 14.30

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Season Tickets 2017/2018
p248 (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 12:15
When I sign in to the ticketing site I can see a "reservation" for next season's ticket - 445 c/w 430 for this season. Plus 5 postage!. I don't know if you can actually purchase it yet.

Re: Season Tickets 2017/2018
Brighty_Fez (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 12:29
just looked at mine and it shows red and black going up to 285 (inc 5 fee) which is up 15 on last year

TOKS (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 12:35
A tad over 5% which seems fair enough to me. Doubtless the salaries and running costs of the club have gone up a lot more than that. Still excellent value for the product we are getting.

Mac L (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 13:19
I had a look at the entry and I am not sure about the pricing/category for next year. I have got the same seats but category has changed (gone down). Price similar to this season.

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 13:49
Can anyone with a West Stand season see their detail for next year? Might give us a clue as to the likelihood of the new stand being on schedule if there's none.

allianzisy (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 17:24
Quote:
Mac L
I had a look at the entry and I am not sure about the pricing/category for next year. I have got the same seats but category has changed (gone down). Price similar to this season.

our category seems to have changed for same seats as well.

Rif (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 17:25
West Stand silver showing a small increase (~15) from this year but category the same.

"My kicking coach tells me to imagine I am on the beach and that's what I did. I tried to be as relaxed as possible because we had the wind in our face and I didn't want to force it." - Marcelo Bosch, 06/04/15

GerryK (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 17:51
Looked at my price for next season-upgraded category an additional 300.00 pa. Time to re-consider purchase

TOKS (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 18:13
Signed in but can't see mine. Am I being dim? (Don't all shout at once....)

Adey (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 18:21
Quote:
TOKS
Signed in but can't see mine. Am I being dim? (Don't all shout at once....)

Feel free to copy and paste....

Dear Mr. Harvey,

I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms. I can't find my season ticket renewal price on website. Other people can but I cannot. What have you done with it and when are you personally going to resolve it? This wouldn't have happened on EG's watch you know.

Regards,
T. OKS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/02/2017 18:37 by Adey.

kakshaks (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 18:43
I love these threads..........much appreciated that you give us the heads up and certainly interesting but people complaining about the prices/website option being available before its formally announced is just ridiculous. Same happened with Euro quarter.....

CambridgeSarrie. (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 18:51
I've just logged in and checked the squad page. Welcome to the club Eben Etzebeth, Beauden Barrett and Israel Folau ;-)

Here we go! Dah. Dah-dah-dee-dah....

Adey (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 18:56
Quote:
CambridgeSarrie.
I've just logged in and checked the squad page. Welcome to the club Eben Etzebeth, Beauden Barrett and Israel Folau ;-)

I'd rather we had either Savea or Milner-Skudder. Either would be decent back ups to Ellery.

p248 (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 21:58
Quote:
GerryK
Looked at my price for next season-upgraded category an additional 300.00 pa. Time to re-consider purchase

GK, I would call Supporters Services and negotiate with them.I would hope that they would consider your position sympathetically, particularly if you've held that seat for a while. Good luck!

GerryK (IP Logged)
13 February, 2017 23:20
Quote:
p248
Quote:
GerryK

GK, I would call Supporters Services and negotiate with them.I would hope that they would consider your position sympathetically, particularly if you've held that seat for a while. Good luck!

Thanks for the input

p248 (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 08:34
[quote kakshaks]I love these threads..........much appreciated that you give us the heads up and certainly interesting but people complaining about the prices/website option being available before its formally announced is just ridiculous. Same happened with Euro quarter.....[/quote

I don't think anybody's complaining about the prices. GK is understandably concerned that his ST has increased by 300. Most have simply commented that their ST's have increased by 15.
And if the Club didn't want the information out in the open, why publish it on the ticketing website? Unless of course those building the site are not competent enough to hide a page that's still under construction and not yet intended for publication. Same happened with the Euro quarter...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2017 08:58 by p248.

kakshaks (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 10:27
Quote:
p248
Unless of course those building the site are not competent enough to hide a page that's still under construction and not yet intended for publication. Same happened with the Euro quarter...
And I think we all know the answer to that smiling smiley My 7 year old son could do a better job with the ticketing website and I dont even have a 7 year old son.

Saraken (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 10:39
Quote:
GerryK
Are you now over 24.
300 is the difference between adult and child price

JO'G (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 15:31
Seems to me that I'm going up from 53.75 x 12 months = 645 to 665

that's only 20 increase

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

SaintED (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 15:47
As a matter of interest how often are you actually sold out these days?

GerryK (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 17:26
Quote:
ken61
Quote:
GerryK
Are you now over 24.
300 is the difference between adult and child price
wish I was

KLsarries (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 17:37
Interesting.... our same seats have evidently changed category from gold down to silver & price down by 190.... (Sm23)

GerryK (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 19:29
Quote:
KLsarries
Interesting.... our same seats have evidently changed category from gold down to silver & price down by 190.... (Sm23)

Lucky you, mine has been moved from Gold to Premium

highland sarrie (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 16:56
if you have any rugby rewards points left they wont roll over to next year, need to use them by the end June or you lose them according to supporter services

p248 (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 18:04
Quote:
highland sarrie
if you have any rugby rewards points left they wont roll over to next year, need to use them by the end June or you lose them according to supporter services

But you can't use them to buy tickets because the ticketing software won't let you. As told to me by the ticket office when I wanted to use the points when booking the Glasgow tickets. Grrrrrrr!

Saraken (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 18:39
The rewards site says;
The points you've collected can be used for full or part-payment whether you're purchasing match day tickets, memberships or merchandise with Saracens.
They should at least be able to take it off next seasons ticket.

p248 (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 20:53
The very helpful Emily in the ticket office did assure me that some means would be made available to ensure we could use the points for tickets at some point, but time seems to be running out. I've got points to be added after the Wembley game for purchasing 680 worth of tickets for the match. The only opportunity ill get to use them is for the home Premiership SF, assuming we get it.

JO'G (IP Logged)
16 February, 2017 06:51
just had a look at the ticketing pages from a teckie perspective and its obvious that the ticketing site is completely separate - its run by secutix.com. Its patched closely from the main site but I would suspect its on different servers

Having done this sort of thing myself I know the tricky bit is managing information from one to the other. Where the ticketing thing is shared with loads of other clubs and sports its tricky to add something like club money. Yes they can add a discount value field but maintaining it instantly between club and secutix.com would be almost impossible. The fact we created new ticketing ids and passwords with the new site startup makes this more likely

The club / site don't want us to get our club cash off a ticket and at almost the same time in a different browser claim the same cash off a shirt. This would be almost certainly possible to do without a lot of expensive software / synchronous database calls.

I would suggest the ticketing site has no club cash at all, but if you purchase off the club ticketing office then you probably can do so as they can remove your cash manually as they have a back-door into both systems.

You could try and set up a window purchasing club goods at the COMMIT stage then ring up the club and claim your club cash again in a manual ticket purchase. When they say ok - press COMMIT - you might get it twice

Park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

p248 (IP Logged)
16 February, 2017 11:05
At the moment you cannot use card cash when buying tickets through the ticketing office. I tried when I bought my Glasgow tickets. At that time Emily was very aplogetic but said they were unable to tell me when/if we'll be able to do so in the future.

JO'G (IP Logged)
18 February, 2017 12:12
on a completely unrelated note my Tiggers semi-final ticket cam this morning

despite taking the pick up from Allianz option and saving postage

ps the postal charge was 37p - meaning 2.13 for the envelope and staff costs

so at minimum wage the stuffers only manage a ticket every 18 minutes

Park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

allianzisy (IP Logged)
25 February, 2017 20:08
Quote:
KLsarries
went to ticket office today was told category changes were an errorspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

camerounfred (IP Logged)
26 February, 2017 12:35
Quote:
JO'G
on a completely unrelated note my Tiggers semi-final ticket cam this morning
despite taking the pick up from Allianz option and saving postage

ps the postal charge was 37p - meaning 2.13 for the envelope and staff costs

so at minimum wage the stuffers only manage a ticket every 18 minutes

I wasn't given any option as to how I received the Glasgow and Leicester match tickets and the system defaulted to "pick up from box office". Wonder of wonders there was no admin fee to pay and to make it even sweeter, the tickets arrived by post 2 days later.

However, I paid 50p for the privilege of printing the Sarries Express tickets at home....and I had to use my own ink.However, I did receive the bonus (printed at the bottom of both tickets) of being informed that the next home game was against Wasps K.O. 15h00 on Sun 9 October.

Put it in your diaries so you don't miss it

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 14:19
A couple of requests. But first, ignoring Sale and the fact that the second Sunday in October is the 8th, it seems that Fred was on to something!

Although I've supported Sarries for nearly 50 years my own sporting, work and occasionally social interests have made purchasing a season ticket wasteful. However I've been browsing the ticket site. It seems that there are only a few silver and below left in the East and North stands, more in the other two. Hopefully the players will be performing in front of more full houses this season, as their performances merit. The new Wray Stand can't come soon enough. Any news?

I can't find prices anywhere (I know I could contact the club). Would people who have renewed be kind enough to advise on the cost for Gold, Silver, Bronze and R&B, including the fosil's discount on the last three? Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2017 14:22 by Sara'sman.

Saraken (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 16:26
Red Black is 180 and Bronze 250 for over 65's with Silver at 355.
Gold looks sold out. But they are 660

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2017 16:30 by ken61.

jules765 (IP Logged)
11 July, 2017 05:23
If you log on to the site you can then see the prices and availability
From what I can see no categories are sold out but the East and North are very limited

jules765 (IP Logged)
11 July, 2017 05:25
Gold sold out? Not sure where you've got this from? I've just logged on and there are quite a few gold left in the East Stand

Stacky (IP Logged)
11 July, 2017 08:56
After a few years of picking up tickets on a game by game basis, I bit the bullet last week and treated myself to a couple of seasons tickets for next season. I managed to get pretty good Gold seats in the East Stand.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net